Good Morning Breakfast

As Billy woke up, he felt hungry. He saw his sister Hazel walking up to him with some food from the woman who worked in the place close to where they lived. The woman prepared some Fish Bones with rice and chicken mixed together. Billy thanked his sister and they ate together. Suddenly, Hazel's Kitten came and wanted to watch them eat.

Hazelnut: Mom, I'm not hungry, but I want to watch you eat.

Hazel: Of course, dear. Wait, I'm going to call your 3 other siblings.

Hazel went to call her other 3 Kittens named Jian, Pio, and Leo.

She brought her Kittens to come eat with her and Billy.

Billy: This is so delicious, I'm so grateful for this food!

Hazel: We all are, brother.

Jian: Yummy food

Pio: Nom nom nom!

Suddenly, a stranger Cat came. His name was Yellow Snow, and he seemed older than everyone else.

Yellow Snow: Why hello there pretty lady. I'm Yellow Snow, what's your name, beautiful?

Hazel: Oh hi, I'm Hazel, I'm close to my adulthood, but I'm quite young.

Yellow Snow: Ah, alright. Would you care to be my mate?

Billy: Are you sure you would do it, sister? He's older than you!

Hazel: No, I don't really have much choice, but I would like to stay living normally .

Yellow Snow: You don't have any choice.

Billy: You can't do anything about her choice, Mr. You can find another mate.

Yellow Snow: Fine, but I am not giving up so easily.

Hazelnut: OLD MAN!

Yellow Snow left, and they continued to eat the delicious food. Hazelnut joined in and ate with her family.

1