Billy's Kindness Lectures

Billy goes to a room while waiting for Kimmy and The Girls to deal with Scatch. Billy decides to take a peek after a minute, because he felt very curious on what they are doing to Scatch. After 1 minute, he takes a peek, and they are giving Scatch lectures and lots of essays on how to change and become a better person. Billy wanted to help out, so, he approached The Girls and asked them if he could help out in giving Scatch lectures and essays about How To Become A Better Person.

Billy: Kimmy, Sarah, Mimi, Can I help with giving Scatch lectures and essays on How To Become A Better Person?

Kimmy: Sure, Billy! As Long As You Know How.

Sarah: Yes, Billy!

Mimi: Of course, Billy.

Billy: Yay! It is show time!

Billy: Ahoy, Scatch! Did you know that Kindness is the way of the world? When you are kind, you can lessen stress levels, And you can cause peace and happiness to people around you if you are kind. Being kind is good. Being kind is great. I am a kind Cat and I had a great experience being a kind Cat.

Scatch: Be quiet already! I am trying to focus on looking for a perfect mate!

Billy: No, now I must teach you about Kindness.

Scatch: Ugh, fine!

Billy: Kindness, or doing good, often means putting other people's needs before our own. It could be by giving up our seat on a bus to someone who might need it more, or offering to make a cup of tea for someone at work. Evidence shows that helping others can also benefit our own mental health and wellbeing.

Kimmy: Wow, Billy! You are a very smart teenage Cat!

Billy: Thank you, Kimmy.

Hazel: Hi, Little Brother! Me and my Kittens were listening to your lecture, And it was Amazing! You were so intelligent in teaching about Kindness!

Billy: Thank you, Hazel!

Hazelnut: You're smart! Give him another one, Uncle Billy!

Billy: Sure, Hazelnut!

Scatch: Ugh, not again! I just want to find a mate!

Kimmy: Be Quiet, Scatch!

Sarah: You will become a better Cat after this, and you will be happier. No Mate needed.

Billy: Kindness is a good thing to use every day in your life. Being kind to others can bring you joy and happiness. When you are kind, you can make other people happy, and it can cause the world to become a Better Place for all the humans, even the Animals. If you are kind to someone, you will receive kindness, too.

Sarah: Wow, so wise and intelligent.

Scatch: I don't understand.

Kimmy: We will lock you up in a room full of posters that teach about Kindness. And Billy will be your Kindness Teacher until you learn. You will only be free if you finally learn Kindness.

Scatch: Fine.

The Girls put Scatch in a place with a comfortable bed and everything that is needed to survive. Scatch thought it was strange how The Girls treated him nicely today. Scatch went to the bathroom to go take a bath. After Scatch took a bath, he sat down in the bed, waiting for something to do. Suddenly, Billy came inside his room.

Scatch: What do you want?

Billy: I'm here for your first lessons about Kindness. Remember I'm the Teacher?

Scatch: Okay whatever.

6