Kindness Teacher Billy

Billy teaches Scatch a lot about kindness, and Scatch listens, slightly interested with what Billy has to teach him. Billy teaches him a lot of intelligent things about kindness, which makes Scatch have a little bit of a change in his heart. He now realizes that kindness is the most important thing in the world.

Billy: That's all for today's kindness lecture! I'll be back tomorrow to teach you some more kindness!

Scatch: Okay, thank you.

Billy is surprised when he hears Scatch say "Thank you" for the first time, but he smiles. He walks out of the bedroom and closes the door. Hazel approaches Billy and asks him what happened.

Hazel: Hello little brother! How was teaching Scatch?

Billy: It was great! He was willingly listening and he didn't ignore anything I said about kindness. It seems like he is actually interested to learn about kindness! I also heard him say "Thank you" for the first time! I was really surprised.

Hazel: That is so amazing! I'm glad you managed to teach him a lot about kindness today.

Sarah approaches Billy and smiles at him.

Sarah: Hi Billy!

Billy: Hello Sarah!

Sarah: Did Scatch listen to anything you said?

Billy: Yes, he listened very well and was quite interested in learning kindness. He even said "Thank you" to me for the first time.

Sarah: That's so wonderful!