Lunch Time Joy

Hazel got some food from the nice woman who worked nearby. She called her brother and her Kittens to lunch.

Hazel: Lunch time everyone!

Billy: Yay! What's for lunch today, sis?

Hazel: The usual. Cat friendly vegetables mixed in rice, Cat food, and a Bit of fish and chicken.

Billy: That sounds so delicious!

Hazelnut: Let's eat!

The Cats ate. When Hazelnut took a bite of her food, she felt so good, and started to make her tail move around happily. She loved the food so much, and Billy was happy seeing his sister's Kittens happy. Hazel ate very fast because she was quite hungry, and Billy ate at a normal speed. Hazelnut was biting the rice and chewing it. The nice woman came and put some more food in case they were very hungry. The Cats thanked her and ate more food.

Hazelnut: I'm eating so much, I am so full!

Jian: Me too.

Leo: I am going to eat all of it if you have leftovers!

Pio: Thanks because I am so full already, I cannot even take one more bite. I need a walk...

Jian: Me too!

Billy: I finished all my food.

Hazel: Me too.

Leo: *Eats all the leftovers of the other siblings*

Billy: Let's go find something fun to do! How about a chill walk, or we could go visit our friends?

Hazel: Yeah! Let's go!

Hazel, Billy, Jian, Pio, and Leo went on a walk for 15 minutes. Then, Leo was thinking of visiting The Girls. The Cats who lived there are: Kimmy, Mimi, Samantha, and Kittens.

Billy, Hazel, Leo, Pio, and Jian arrived at the place. They walked up the stairs, and Kimmy happily allowed them in.

Kimmy: Welcome to our home! I'm excited to let you play here with us!

4