Middle school Ch3

timeskip to morning!

No one's pov
Izuku got up and got ready for school he got another book he bought from a near a shop as then walks to school.

Izuku's pov
"Please don't let kacchan remember last yesterday evening" he mutter to himself with a sigh as he saw bakugo and his friend at the gate so he hid a nice spot and overheard there conversation "okay dude what do you mean deku almost committed suicide?" One of Bakugo's friend said with a shock face "asshole did i stutter?" Said bakugo with a annoyed look and came back with a worried look "but dude what happens if you weren't there?" "He'd be dead right now you morons!" Said bakugo who look like who's a about to burst out of explosion "Let's just get going"one of bakugo's friend said as they walk to the main door school and Deku was there hiding in shock.

No one's pov:
Izuku went to class and ignored what yesterday evening was all about and thinks about trying to hang himself or so he thought.

Bakugo's pov
"What is nerd thinking about?" Bakugo thought "pfft it's not like i care!" Bakugo once thought again and went back to listening to the class (SHUSH BAKUGO IS NOT THAT NERDY HE JUST PRETEND TO LISTEN TO CLASS) "borrrringgg......" Bakugo thought and heard some muttering coming from deku "hey shut up will ya damn nerd?!" Bakugo said to Izuku as he stops muttering and covers his face with his hands and bakugo thought "why the hell is he so cute.." he thought before snapping it out as he just left in the middle of class as the teacher yelled "WHERE THE HE- you know what fine go skip class But not EVERYONE ELSE" the teacher sigh as bakugo went to the bathroom.

No one's pov
Izuku followed Bakugo to the bathroom and saw him jerking off "what the hell?.. i should probably go" he thought and went back to class well that was weird anyways as izuku walks to class he bumps someone in the way to class "oh sorry!" He said and looks up towards the guy "oh it's no problem!" Said the Guy "are you new here?" Izuku tilted his head in confusion because he never saw this guy before "oh yes I'm Tomura shigaraki" said shig (IM JUST CALLING HIM SHIG BECAUSE SHORTCUT NAME YUH) "I'm izuku midoriya call me izu!" He said with a wonder tone he hadn't been chatting with someone in a while "do you know where's room (number)?" "Oh that's my class i can show you there!" Izuku said as they start walking to class also having a conversation on the way as Izuku sat down from his seat and the teacher introduce Tomura Shigaraki "class meet Tomura Shigaraki his quirk is allow him to destroy anything that lays on his hand but If he likes you he can touch you without killing you" said the teacher pointing where Shig is sitting and Izuku was glad because he was seating next to him.

(PLEASE I MADE THIS A 5 AM ILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE ON 3 PM AFTER SCHOOL)
~ray