Flowers and petals. Ch5

THIS IS FAKE BTW NOT REAL IN THE ANIME ONE!
Tw-VOMITING 🌺
Izuku's pov
"What the hell" I say in complete shock as I look at the flowers and petals I just vomited "gross.." I say to myself as I vomited more flowers and petals as my eyes was watery as I throw up a whole flower "what the hell is wrong with m-" I didn't finish my last sentence as someone went to the bathroom "the new kid..Ugh pathetic why do I even have a crush on him ugh.." As I soon to realize that was kacchan's voice "w-what?..." I thought of what kacchan just said as he went to leave "fuck." I said to myself as I leave the bathroom to go back to class.
No one's pov
Izuku went back to class as he just zoned out on his chair and didn't even listen to the class and just zone out to think about everything he heard from the bathroom,  "is Bakugo  even the one who was in the bathroom or was just somebody else?.."he thought as the class ended he just stared at the floor feeling shock and was heartbroken because of his love for bakugo was just overflowing but now it went back where it was.
Shigaraki's pov
As izuku went to the bathroom I noticed that when he protected bakugo he must like him, I went to the bathroom to sneak up on him as I call Someone from my phone"TOGA COME ILL SENT YOU AN ADDRESS I NEED A BACKUP MEET ME AT THE GATE!"I said while hanging up as toga heard and ran to my school "what the hell do you want" Toga said to me at the gate "look I just found out our victim likes the explosion head" "wait really?" "I need you to transform into bakugo and go to the bathroom so he will be shock as he heard that bakugo likes me" "okay okay but I need bakugo's blood" "here!" I said as I hand Toga a plastic bag with blood inside of it "how the hell do you even- I'll just ask questions later" Toga said as she gets the plastic back and drinks the blood as she transform into bakugo "I'll meet you here" I said as I wink to toga as she went to the school top 3 floor.

LET ME SLEEEEEEP😡
~ray
Also working 2 pages tomorrow 4 pm!