Body apart from flowers. Ch7

HII I JUST REMEMBER I SPELLED BAKUGOU'S NAME WRONG BUT ILL JUST GO WITHOUT THE U? OKAY THANKS!

Izuku's pov
I

'm no use..I'm pathetic..fuck this... *I mutter to myself as class ended as i went to the rooftop again to commit suicide so i can finally have a quirk in my other life.
TW: SUICIDE!
I take off my shoes and was ready to jump but i remembered..Ah! I forgot, i quickly get my shoes on again and went back to class to get a sticky note to write

izuku's writing:
"Hello i am Izuku I'm 14 years old please if somebody reading this I am dead, i am Quirckless and basically a loner please tell my mom inko that i will no longer be in her life so she could have peace because everyday i get bullied my mom would be worried of me i don't wanna make her worried so i decided to try to see kacchan in my other life and other people in my class.

-love izuku midoriya
P.S i love you mom"

Back to Izuku's pov
I quickly get my sticky note and went back to the rooftop as i place the note in the bench as i quickly jump off the rooftop.

No one's pov
As izuku jumped off people looked at the body of izuku and crowded the place to see if izuku is okay as bakugo arrived "what the hell?" He said as he go to the crowd and see izuku dead body laging on the ground as bakugo's eyes was about to burst in tears "what the deku!" He said as he try to wake him up "deku DAMN IT NERD WAKE UP!" bakugo's eyes drop-in tears as he try to wake up him as ambulance came and sirens were loud, the only bakugo can see was izuku in his arms and Shigaraki laughing in the distance.

STAY SOON TOMORROW 3 PM
~ray
Also soft bakugo at my next tomorrow chapter!