Confusion? Ch6

Hey if you guys are confused about last chapter so basically deku vomited flowers and petals which is the hanahaki disease and the shigaraki pov is actually the flashback how he figured out he noticed that Izuku liked Bakugo and only had one chance to end that feeling which he called toga he's also in the villains team he just went to this school to get more people to go into his team so it will be bigger and larger and their victim is Izuku anyways Toga drink bakugo's blood and went where izuku went to the bathroom and says the word on the last chapter so izuku would vomit more and loose feelings for bakugo i hope that answers your confusion about it!

Toga's pov
I went to the 3rd floor bathroom as shigaraki told me to as I look around to see no one there so I quickly ran to the bathroom and hope no one saw me, as I went to the bathroom as I heard Izuku vomited as I went inside and went to my bakugo expression "the new kid..Ugh pathetic why do I even have a crush on him ugh.." I said with a bakugo tone as I quickly went out and ran to the gate to talk with shigaraki "you done?" "Yeah it was kinda easy to do" I chuckled as I waved bye to shigaraki to go back to our base of villains.

Shigaraki's pov
I quickly ran back to class to see Izuku dissociating while lookin at the floor as a smirk on my face appeared as I went to my desk and talk to Izuku beside me "you okay izu?" I said with a fake worried tone as my plan was going well "yeah i-im fine.." Izuku said as I reach out to fake comfort him "are you sure?" I said once again with a fake tone, yes my plan is going very well soon he will be ours my little izu...

HELP THE ANSWER WAS LONGER THAN THE POVS😀
~ray
Making one later because this phone is gonna die

HELP THE ANSWER WAS LONGER THAN THE POVS😀~rayMaking one later because this phone is gonna die