Part 33

Y/n and Wally exited their guest bedroom and into the living room, screaming of Whitney while her mother continued to chase her, Y/n's eye twitching in annoyance at the loud noise. Wally caught Whitney as soon as he could and pulled her to his face. Wendy huffed and her hands on her knees while bending over. "I best suggest you not to say something that you'll regret later," He stated. Whitney huffed angrily and walked away, grabbing her morning coffee and sitting on the couch. Wendy thanked her son for helping.

"Say, I never showed you mother's fields she keeps up with, want to take a walk?" Wally invited, Y/n raised an eyebrow and took a moment to think. "I don't see why not," She replied. Wally looked back as they walked out of the house, Wendy giving him a thumbs up, obviously wishing him luck with her.

As they walked the fields, Y/n observed them carefully constructing aisles of grapes and other things while she chatted to Wally quietly. "So how are we going to deal with him?"

"Who?"

"Doreliane, I mean we need to come up with more planning in case our two plan doesn't work," Y/n stated which he agreed to. "I think our planning is enough Y/n, considering that Doreliane isn't the smartest, but he does have consistent eyes on us. Sometimes I feel like my life is literally a recreation of The Truman Show," He growled annoyingly, Y/n giggled a little at the reference. "I can't disagree with you on that," She stated. 

They continued to wander the fields, giggles of jokes and playing tag for that afternoon. Even hide and seek was fun. This continued for what seemed like hours until it did turn into it. They eventually stopped near a hill with a beautiful lake below it.

Wally continued walking with Y/n with her following suit. "Promise me something," Y/n began as they looked off at the sunset on the hill of the field over towards the lake that shined with sundown. "Yeah?" Wally asked, "Let's defeat Doreliane to ensure both of our futures," Y/n said as she looked at the sunset and put her head on his shoulder, Wally smiled softly and wrapped his arm around her waist. "I promise my love," He said sweetly as he brought her hand up to his lips, kissing it softly like a gentleman.

Y/n blushed and smiled, nodding happily. "Good, then we better get to planning soon, also we might want to start heading back to your mother's house," Y/n laughed nervously, noticing how late it was getting. "Oh- Your right!" Wally smiled, feeling a bit bad for not paying attention to the time. Y/n grabbed his hand and happily pulled him with her, them racing through the fields towards the home. 

---

"Alright alright, settle down everyone," Wendy shouted sternly, trying to calm her kids down. When they didn't listen, she gave them the sterner wide-eyed glare as another warning which scared them shitless. Forcing them to sit down on the couches. "We have something serious to discuss," She added as Wally entered with Y/n by his side. Y/n's hair was a bit wet from taking a shower. 

"Thanks, Mama, Whitney, your part of this but Wanda is too young to take part," Wally stated, Wanda huffed in annoyance. Wanda made a comment under her breath which caught his attention. "What was that Wanda?" He questioned sternly, Whitney gave her a hand gesture not to try him, knowing he had that similar thing in common with Wendy in the glare wise. Wanda rolled her eyes, not listening to the warning. 

"I want to take part, even if I'm only thirteen, it's not fair Whitney gets to do it just because she's four years older," She scoffed. Wally sighed and thought for a second, "I mean, it's not fair not to include her Wally," Whitney added in. She wasn't entirely wrong. "I know but I don't want her getting hurt," Wally said sadly. 

"Oh please, she plays with fire at least every few days," Wanda laughed softly, "I wouldn't doubt it, okay okay you little firebug, I'll allow it," Wally said, Wanda cheered excitedly. "But!" Wally began, having a few conditions in return for her going. "On the condition, you listen to us closely on what role you play in this."

Wanda nodded, "It's similar to roleplaying honestly," Wanda smiled, "Except it's not anything to joke about," Wendy said. "This is revenge for him killing Wallace," She added. Whitney looked away almost in sadness at his memory. "He was taken from us, Doreliane deserves what he has coming for him," She stated. The kids roared in unison, agreeing with her, obviously a riot vibe. 

"Wands, you are the distraction. Whitney, you for the supporting role. And Mama, you'll cause the divergence between whoever Doreliane is talking to, he has supporters in this," Wally said, Y/n smiled. "Any questions?" Y/n questioned. Everyone looked at each other, shaking their heads. "Good, we leave out in two days, til then, act normal. He could easily be spying on us," Y/n stated. Everyone agreed. "Now that's settled, let's eat!" Wendy smiled, the kids got up and Wally followed suit with Y/n behind. 

Everyone began to eat their food, and Wally was excited about taking him down soon.