Loki

You woke to a droplet of liquid falling on you hand."Did you know you talk in your sleep darling." Your eyes shot open ."Something about not caring ." You knew that voice. It was his. The boy from yesterday. You sat up and looked at him , curiosity filled your (e/c) eyes.He was sitting a branch above you , eating an apple.

You opened your mouth to ask why he'd came back but he cut you off. "I know , I know . I did not come yesterday as you wished and I am forever regretful of that. My father had to show my brother and I something and I am so very sorry I did not come. I wanted to , I really did (y/n)." You paused for a moment. "Maybe I do care." You smiled slightly to yourself and asked, "What did he show you?" He frowned slightly , "I can't tell you." You stood up to where you face met his.

"Yes you can , you just neglect to." You smirk at him. " BUT , if you insist on not telling me than at least tell me your name." He smiled ,"Well isn't that just lovely , you smiled." He chuckled and then said, "Loki. Loki is my name." You frowned and then you remembered. "Wait , Loki Odinson?" He chuckled and nodded. You tilted your head and said , "I am in the presence of the Allfather's child. Oh my ."You curtsied quickly. He frowned." Does it matter who I am , what my reputation is? I did not even do anything." He stood up and started walking back and forth. You could feel a rant coming on.

"My father has done something honorable , so has my brother. I, however, have only read books and isolated my self in my room. There is nothing great about that. I don't see why people insist on bowing when they find out what family I come from. It does not matter." He sat on a swing I made out of vines when I was little , and started swinging back and forth. His head hung. "I apologize , I did not mean to anger you Loki." You said quietly.He looked up but only slightly , and smirked. He hopped off the swing and grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. You faces where inches apart his chillingly cold breath gave your shivers. You looked up and made eye contact.

"I have something to show you," and with that he climbed down the tree and left you standing there confused. He looked up at you and said ,"You coming Darling?" You laughed and climbed down to him and he grabbed your hand and pulled you along with him out of the tower.

You never bothered to leave your tower because you thought people would discriminate upon you.You did not really want to leave now, but you didn't want to leave Loki's side.

You stopped dead in your tracks in front of the doorway. Loki looked at you , confusion and worry drenched his features."What are you waiting for?" He held out his hand for you to take again . You took a deep breath and stepped out side the tower door grabbing his hand. He grinned and pulled you towards Asgard.