People

The sun beamed on your skin , it felt so good! Loki pulled me along towards the city. When You saw a person walk by , your skin turned grey and your hair flattened out and turned blue. What if they see you and lock you away because you are a monster? You yanked your hand away from Loki and to the nearest building to hide.

You slammed open the door and climbed up the wall and into a dark corner. You smell sweets and fresh bread. That's when you realize , your in a bakery with about 5 kids a little bit older then you, eating tarts with the blonde boy from yesterday , and they had all witnessed what just happened. Great.

They all stare at you wide eyed and open mouths. A red head shakes her head first and closes the mouth of the boy next to her. "Don't leave your mouth open Clint , you'll catch flies." She stands up and cautiously walks to you. You back further into your dark corner."Hi. I'm Natasha. Are you all right?"She questions. You rapidly search for an escape route but there is only a window 25 feet away.... on the roof.....

Suddenly you hear a very high pitched girly scream. It came from the boy from yesterday. Another boy who has short spikey brown hair clutches his ears and yells ," AHHH !!!! THOR SHUT UP YOU TURD!!!" He falls out of his chair screaming and when he hits the ground he is still clutching his ears."BUT IT IS THE MISTRESS OF ISOLATION AND TORTURE, MAN OF IRON ! SHE TRIED TO HURT ME YESTERDAY! I COULD HAVE DIED!"

"Tony! Apologize right now! We don't call people turds!" Natasha screams. He gets up and mumbles an apology to Thor.Natasha yells at him to give a real apology and then when he refuses all hell breaks loose between those two. A boy with glasses and another boy with short blonde hair get up and hold Tony back while Thor and Clint do the same to Natasha.While this commotion occurs I take my chance and drop down to the ground and run out of the bakery.

You bump into something hard and turn around to find a big rock. You turn back and see people staring at you now. You are incredibly freaked out , and start to try and climb the rock.You fail.It is a flat surface stupid. You hear a familiar voice call your name. "(Y/N)!" You turn around and curl up into a ball on the ground and start to whimper. You feel a pair of arms wrap around you and pick you up. You would have struggled but they could not pick you up anyway. It was Loki (duh) , he was not very strong. Instead he just hugs you and holds you close and whispers sweet things to you.

By now you are half asleep. You hear voices and feel stronger arms than Loki wrap around you and you feel lifted up off the ground. This time you struggled but only a little bit until you hear Loki say ,"It will be alright (y/n)." With that you drifted off into peaceful darkness.