Prologue

So this is it. I am leaving my home for my higher studies. The university I am going to is known as the greatest university around. The university is known as the university of the elites. It says it is very strict and has different types of tests every time. Only top qualified students join this University so I am glad that I can join this. I don't know what my future holds though. I just hope it doesn't resemble the past I want to forget for a very long time.

  So after traveling a long road I finally reached my destination. The building was huge and I was really excited to be here. But there was only one problem. I did get into here but I am being admitted in a defective class.

  Life couldn't be worse. Defective classes don't get paid as usual classes and are considered inferior. Moreover it is separated from the main building. So my primary goal from the very first day in this university is to first advance to a usual class and advance to the very top.

  So as I entered I contacted a few  teachers and got my class details. So I study with a bunch of morons in class 1-H. I swear I would really like to get into a good class soon. From the info I have enquired I need the university currency known as points for buying a seat for me in a usual class. It is pretty expensive and I am very selfish in the matter of money. I don't know what's coming next for me.

  Just after a few weeks a competition was declared for the freshmen classes. The winner of the first contest was a guy named Tatumo. The next round is going on and a specific person came to me in the middle of a break for a deal.

  That deal was perfect for me. So I agreed. This deal was important for my goal to advance to a proper class so my man, "Deal Accepted."

  "Very well then." came a very deep voice from a person whose face was not revealed in complete darkness.

So my life in this university has begun with a bang and now slowly I am gonna complete my every goal and advance as a top student.

So guys if you are reading this book first then I suggest you to read my other book named Cote X Oregairu as these books are interconnected and that book has reached many chapters introducing many characters if this story.