Finale chapter (for now...)

Jeromes POV

"You have got to be kidding me! I say. Who. What. Where. When. Why. How. DID THIS HAPPEN? The only person I could think of is, Louise. We all try and bust our way through to get in. Questions fly everywhere. Pictures are taken, lots of flashes, and yelling.

"WHATS IT LIKE BEING A YOUTUBER?"

"ARE YOU REALLY DATING ASHLEY?"

"JEROME, WHAT HAPPENED TO LOUISE?"

All of them shout different questions.
We manage to make our way into the quiet Taco Bell. "Yes. What did happen to Louise?" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around. Louise.
"So, will you break up Mashley? *clicks tougue* Or nah? I'm waiting... And so are Ashlie and Mackenzie..."

I don't know exactly what to say. "I will. But you need to PROMISE to get us Ashlie and Mackenzie."
"Ya ya ya friends lovy dubs whatever. Now go break them up." I go and walk over to Mitch and Ashley. "Mitch I need to tell you something." I do our finger signal to tell him I've started the plan. "The other day I caught Ashley making out with... Ian"

"What?" Mitch says trying to pretend to be sad and mad. "How could you?"
"I only did it a few times I promise!" Ashley says. "A FEW TIMES?!" Mitch raises his voice a bit. "You know what! That's it! Between the way you always look at every other guy, I'm done with you!" Mitch says and storms over to the boys washroom.

"Jerome..." Ashley's starts to 'tear' up. "How could you?" Then she starts to bawl her eyes out as she runs into the bathroom. Cassidy follows her, giving me a sneer.
I turn around and see Louise walking towards me. "Bravo," she says. "But you'll have to do more than that to get them back!" And with that she knocks me out cold.

A/N
THATS THE FINALE! Sorry that took wayyyyt o long! I've been sick for five days with bad headaches, and then I got grounded😂😏 anyway the second book will be called, "Friends Before Family" and I can't have any release date son it yet, but it will be out soon! Btw the title might change a bit before it comes out.. So ya that's pretty much I- WAIT! NEXT SATURDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!JSHDIAJSJSJHCJSHSJjkaksjsoxjakzo YASSSSSSSS GURLS AND GENTLEMAN YASSSSSSSSS. so ya love you long time and take care.

baiii👋🏻