Adopted by who?!

When I get too Miss Karen, I see that I'm the first one there! But that isn't the only thing I see...

"Omg. No freaking way. Your, your Bajancanadian!" I try not too fan girl to much but I just can't hold it all in! Mitch was about to say something when Miss Karen cut him off and yells"GIRLS!"down the hall. All the girls come rushing in, yet still trying to act like little princesses. We all line up while Mitch come down the line asking small questions. Finally he got to me. "Hi! My names Mitch, what's yours?". "Ca-Cassidy" I reply with a little stutter. "Fan?" He asks. I nod my head up and down pretty fast still trying to keep my little fan girl inside.

Mitch continues asking questions to me. "Do you play Minecraft?" "Yeah all the time!" I reply enthusiastically. "Have you heard of Team Crafted?" Mitch says. "Obviously! I'm mean who hasn't?!" I reply with a bit of sass. "All the other girls I've talked to" He continues. "I'll the other girls are too scared to hurt them self trying" I say.

"Mitch, darling you must move on to the next one" Miss Karen rudely interrupts. Mitch continues quickly through the others. When he is done, Miss Karen says too him, "I'll give you a few minutes to decide, Mitch." "Oh don't worry, I already know who I want." I'll take, (please be me please be me!) Cassidy! OMG NO FRKING WAY! I just got adopted by Mitchell Hughes. Aka The BajanCanadian. "Are you sure you want her?!" Miss Karen says very rudely. "Oh yes I'm positive!" He says raising his voice a bit, though not in a bad way.

"Here Cassidy, you go pack your stuff while I sign the papers! I'll meet you up there in a couple minutes." I quickly run down the hall, up the stairs and into my room. When I get there I plop right on my bed. As soon as I fall on my bed I bounce up thinking there's no time too loose! I quickly pack up EVERYTHING. Like literally everything. I can't leave not one thing behind because then I'll have to come back! Eh, who am I kidding, I'm never coming back no matter what!

When I finish packing, Mitch comes in the room. "Not that big of a room I see" he says. "I agree. This use to be a little storage room, meanwhile all the other girls got big rooms with bunk beds, desks, windows and everything else." "Your knew room, well, you'll have to see for yourself..." He says with a bit of surprise in his voice. A/N surprise as in like a birthday surprise not surprised.

Mitch helps me bring my stuff downstairs, even though there isn't much. I can't believe I am now Cassidy Hughes! Anyway when we leave I see that he has a red 2014 mustang! "I've always wanted one of these!" I accidentally think out loud. "Well, when you have you license you can drive it!". He says with spirit. "OMG your the best dad ever!" I reply.

Mitch's POV (surprise!)

"OMG your the best dad ever!" She says. Wow. She called me her dad. Even though I now am. I can't even think strait. I'm a dad wow. IM A DAD! I yell in my mined or so I thought... "Yes you are!" Cassidy says. "I guess were both thinking out loud today huh?" "Ya!" Cassidy replies with enthusiasm. Well that's enough time wasted, let's get home already!" "Let's go!!" She booms.

We both hop I the car. "When I was signing those papers, I saw that your birthday is next week?!" I say, keeping my eyes on the road. I don't want to loose my daughter already. Wow I said daughter. Anyway, "Yeah next Monday I'll officially be 15! So in five days." "Cool." I reply. With a smile on my face.

When we get home I introduce Cassidy to the boys. We all go into the living room. "So Cassidy, I assume you already know all of these guys?" I say "Definitely!" She says. "You picked a keeper Mitch!" Adam says. Well all laugh. "Well we better all make a V-log introducing Cassidy to the family!" Jason suggests. We all agree and take turns with Cassidy in our video. After we finally decide to show her, her new room. We run up the stairs, along with Adam and Jason. We show her that it's the first one too the left. Cassidy runs in, looks around then screams! The rest of the boys come running up the stairs. "What's wrong?!" Jerome asks when he gets to the top. "My room, I-I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Cassidy says "Well you can thank Mitch, he's the one that set it up!" Jerome replies. She starts running towards me and gives me a big hug. "Thanks, Dad." She says quietly. I give her a little kiss in the forehead. "Awwww" all the boys say at the same time. Now, let's make you a YouTube account! Adam yells.

A/N well that was my longest chapter yet! I hope you enjoyed chapter 2 of "Adopted by... Bajancanadian?" There's not really much too say except I need help coming up with a name for Cassidy's YouTube account. So comment below and slap dat vote button with yo forehead and become a start today!
Baiii👋