[🌤️Blue x Child!Reader🌤️]

A/N:

//This chapter takes place before the place shut down and is in chapter two/ODD world.//

// There will be a little blue x green, so if you don't ship it go ahead and skip this chapter. // 

_________________________________________________

Requested by:@H3Y_CUT13

_________________________________________________

It was a busy day. There was a long line to go meet Blue and [Name] was growing worried that they wouldn't be able to meet him. Their eyes shifted around the line, stepping out every few moments to see if it was their turn yet. Another child was pushing everybody over including [Name], causing them to fall over and scrape their knee. 

They began to sob as they held their scraped their knee, seemingly catching the attention of Blue who was being practically attacked by the child who had knocked [Name] over. He pried the child off and made his way towards [Name] bending down to get at a comfortable level with them. 

'' Are you okay? ''

He said, tilting his head with a concerned expression plastered over his round face. [Name] nodded and latched onto his arm, their eyes filled with tears. Blue smiled and picked them up, as he almost instantaneously swarmed by a load of exited children who were hugging his leg and begging to be picked up. Just as Blue was loosing balance, a familiar squeaking noise could be heard approaching the croud.

Soon enough, a green hand picked up one of the children, placing it down far away from Blue. Green had arrived and was slowly separating all of the kids from Blue. They were looking at both of them in shock. They just got to meet two of them for free! Green then reached for [Name] but Blue pushed his hand aside. 

'' No Green, this one got hurt, so I have to go get a band-aid for them. ''

Green nodded.

''...Ah. My apologies. But may I come with you?''

Green apologized and Blue nodded, a sweet smile appearing on his face. [Name] was no longer crying and was now staring at both of them. Blue turned around to make his way to where the closest first aids kit, which was outside of his 'castle'. Green gently held Blues..uh..hand? Which caused blue to blush a bit.

Once they had arrived, Blue placed [Name] down and picked up the first aid kit and opened it, he then picked up a band-aid and attempted to open it. 

'' Hey Green can you open this for me? ''

He nodded and opened the band-aid, passing it back to Blue who put it on [Name's] knee. They smiled, hugging blue.

'' Thank you! ''

[Name] beamed, their regular hyperactiveness returning. The sudden energy causing Blue to chuckle. Green was leaving to return to deal with his own horde of children. Blue called out goodbye and Green yelled goodbye back, causing [Name] scream bye aswell. 

[Names] mother came walking towards Blue and [Name], making them jump out of Blues arms and into their mothers. Blue stood up and waved goodbye.

'' Bye kiddo!! ''

________________________________

A/N:

// Well, the first chapter is done and a little short but I'm still proud of it! //