||⛅Purple x Fem!Reader⛅||

A/N:

// I don't know if you guys read these but ill still be putting them! //

THIS TAKES PLACE IN CHAPTER ONE

_________________________

Requested by:

__________________________

[Name] was making her way to one of the vents that purple lives in, gently knocking on the vent when she had arrived. The sound of someone charging their way threw the vent grew louder until Purple had fully arrived.

''Hello!''

He said enthusiastically as [Name] crouched down to gets close to eye level with Purple. 

''Hi!''

She responded with the same amount of enthusiasm and in a tone that made Purple giddy.

''I've come to talk to you about a topic I've been thinking about proposing to you for a while. ''

Purple tilted his round head to the side, keeping eye contact with [Name].

'' So maybe you could..exit the vent for once? ''

Purple's eyes widened wider than they were before.

'' I-I- No.. I don't want my appearance scare you.. "

" I won't let it get to my head. I promise."

Purple paused before nodding and slowly opening the vent, his torso and arms out first. The sheer size of him caught [Name] wildly off guard, causing her to take a step back. The reaction caused Purple to slowly retreat back into the vent.

" Sorry Sorry Sorry! Your not scary at all! Just wayyy bigger than I thought! "

" ...Ah. S-Sorry. "

This time he fully exited the vent, shutting it behind him. And boy oh boy, was he TALL. His eyes looking anxiously at [Name], awaiting an answer.

" How long has it been since you left those vents? "

" Since this place shut down.. "

" Oh- Wow! It must feel nice to be out! "

Purple nodded slightly. This time it was him who had to crouch down to get at eye level with [Name]. She gave him a warm smile, which caused his cheeks to turn a light-ish color of red, which [Name] could see for it wasn't blocked by a dark vent. The blush made [Name] giggle, who then grabbed his hand.

" Come on! I bet the others will be happy to see you again. "

Purple hesitantly nodded. [Name] then started to walk down the halls to the theatre. Once they had arrived, Orange immediately spotted them.

" PURPLE!! " 

Orange ran towards the two to hug Purple, who was quite surprised that Orange had even cared to mention his name. He hugged back, smiling. Blue was next to notice, who immediately sprinted to hug purple as well, who beginning to lose balance. Green hadn't noticed, he was blind.

" Hey Green! Purple is here! "

Green slowly stood up and walked towards [Names] voice. [Name] walked up to him and grabbed greens hand and led him to Purple, Which Green did not hesitate to hug him.

" Awee! "

[Name] cooed, giving Purple that giddy feeling. He loved her, and didn't even realize.

_____________

A/N:

// WOW OKAY I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS ONE LMAO //