||⛅Red x Male!Reader🌧️||

A/N:

// So I'll try to make the beginning angsty even if I'm pretty inexperienced with that genre. //

// This chapter is set in chapter one. //

// The art above was made by me. //

TW: GORE

_________________________________________

Requested by: H3Y_CUT13

_________________________________________

[Name] was watching in horror as his best friend was being mutilated by Orange, blood had covered half of his box, and his knees being slightly stained by the blood as well. Once Orange had left, [Name] slid the box over his head, his eyes widening at how bad the sight was. His best friends chest was completely ripped open, their heart missing from the array of organs that resided there.

[Name] crawled towards their best friends corpse and hesitantly hugged it, tears suddenly beginning to well in his eyes. He sobbed in silence, but couldn't stay near his deceased friend for long, as Blue was coming. As Blue spotted [Name], he sprung towards him, his nubby hands nearly grabbing him. But [Name] managed to escape in time and locked himself in an office. 

He fell to the ground, his back pressed to the door and shut his eyes as he began to cry. He was hyperventilating, each of his breaths cut off by a sob. Little did he realize that he wasn't just in some abandoned office he was in Red's Office.

'' What are you doing here?! ''

A voice spoke, catching [Name] wildly off guard. He opened his eyes and rubbed them, before meeting stares with Red. [Name] gasped and placed a hand over his mouth as he saw Red. Red's round and serious eyes were fixated on him.

'' Answer my question. ''

'' I-I- Don't kill me! Please!! ''

[Name] stuttered as Red rolled his eyes, standing up. Red grabbed [Name's] wrist and helped them up, sitting them down on the bed near his desk.

'' Explain what happened. Slowly. ''

'' Uh.. Well I - I watched my best friend get killed by Orange and- and it was- ''

'' Disgusting.''

'' Horrifing!''

Red shrugged before examining [Name] carefully. [Name] was still shaking in terror, his torso, knees and hands covered in his friends blood. Red handed him a napkin a rubbed his back. Red was showing pity, which was something he almost never did. [Name] blew his nose and set the napkin aside.

'' Why aren't you killing me? ''

Red shrugged.

'' Don't feel like getting my hands dirty today, plus I feel bad. ''

[Name] nodded.

'' Th-Thank you.''

He smiled sheepishly, his eyes still red from crying. Red turned his face away from him as he blushed a little bit. Not like it was noticeable, but it was still there. The he looked back at him.

'' Are you perhaps hurt? ''

Red said, tilting his head a little.

'' Yeah, mentally. ''

[Name] laughed dryly, causing Red to sigh.

''You need rest. I'll send you back with your group when you feeling better.''

'' I won't ever feel better from what I saw.''

'' When your mental state is less fragile, I meant. ''

[Name] sighed and nodded.

''Do you have any spare clothes?''

Red stood up and went to one of the cabinets and grabbed a crimson shirt and a lab coat and passed it to [Name].

''Thank you. Thank you for sparing me and making me feel a bit better and- uh.. giving me clothes. ''

Red chuckled, and sat back down in his chair.

''It is my pleasure, Now rest. ''

[Name] complied and lay down on the uncomfortable bed. He tossed and rolled before falling into a shallow sleep. Red stared at [Name's] sleeping body for a while before Turing back around to his cameras. He was in deep thought.

What was this?

What was he feeling?

He felt ..warm.

Why?

________________________________

A/N:

// Wow! My first angsty chapter and it wasn't ass! I think! I hope you guys liked it, because I did! //