||⛅ Flirty!Red x Reader ⛅||

A/N:

// AAA okay 2nd red story- a Purple one is done and before this one- //

// Also fyi, don't look up red rainbow friends on pintrest. SPARE YOUR EYES- :,) //

// This also takes place chapter one. Most of these will probably take place in chapter one- //

_____________________________________

Requested by: Bad_Author_Lmao

_____________________________________

[Name] was walking calmly threw the hallway, they had 2 blocks already, and they were searching for more blocks. As they walked around, they strayed further and further from their group. They stopped at a door, and slowly opened it.

There, Red was sitting in his chair, monitoring the cameras. As soon as [Name] saw him, they hid under their box, causing a loud thud. Red immediately turned in their direction, a light chuckle coming from him.

''You can get out of your box now, I'm not idiotic like the others.''

''Your not gonna kill me right?..''

Red shook his head.

''Of course not.''

[Name] slid the box over their head and almost immediately made eye contact with Red. He was staring at them with intent eyes, causing sweat to drip down their cheek. They placed the box next to them and Red stood up.

''Hm.. Your a cute one.''

Red stated, causing [Name] to blush.

''HUH?! W-Where'd that come from?! ''

"Aw what? I was just making an observation."

Red replied, sound convincing yet playful. [Name] covered their face and turned their face away from Red's direction.

'' Ehm.. I-I should get going now. My friends are probably worried about me! ''

''I'll deal with them for you.''

''Huh?!''

''What's your name?''

''[Name]?''

Red nodded and shuffled the a microphone close to his non-existent mouth and spoke into the intercom.

''[Name] has died.''

[Name's] head snapped in Reds general direction, their face plastered in shock.

''EXUSE ME?!''

''Oh come on dear, you won't need to worry about them know.''

''B-But why?!''

''I need to study your unnatural beauty.''

[Name] was surprised and confused at this point. Their goal at the beginning was to get blocks for this mystery person(who we all know is red) and somehow had ended up being studied by Red for their 'Unnatural beauty'. Red had noticed their discomfort and confusion and opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a Nintendo switch.

''Here. Something to distract you while I examine you.''

''What? I thought this place was old! Where did you get this.''

''I took it from one of the deceased teenagers a while back.''

''A-Ah. Okay..''

They gently took it out of Red's gloved hands, turning it on to see an array of games. They decided to play [Your favourite game] and was soon no longer paying attention to Red's interested gaze.

__________ONE HOUR TIME SKIP_________

''Alright dear, you can leave now, I'm done studying you.''

[Name] looked at Red and nodded, handing him the switch. They then stood up and left the room, smiling and waving at Red in the process, which caused him to blush a little. Still quite unnoticeable.

___________________________________

A/N:

// WOWWW okay- not as proud of this one, I feel like I could of done better with reds flirty aspect and made this chapter a little longer, but otherwise I still hope you enjoyed! //