I'll be back someday

Time-10:00
I checked the time once again and saw outside my window to check whether the road is clear or not !
     It takes a walk of 15 minutes from my house to the near Mart.
      Mom would be arriving in 11:,30 that means I have 30 minutes extra for my run away!!!
     I don't know what I'm doing  is right or wrong but  I'm sure it's for my best never in my life I've thought about running from my house !!
    I decided to leave a Letter just in case if mom got worried.
____________________________________
Dear mom ,
I know you haven't expected me to take this step  but I'm doing it!!
   It's not your fault that I'm leaving the house, you guys have treated me very well but there are few things that i wanted to do before i die !!
     Who knows when's your death is coming!?
  Well enough with this dark talk!!
Don't worry about me wherever i will be I'll be at a better place.
Sorry mom and dad i couldn't be a good daughter for y'all.
But I promise i will be back someday!!!
Love you  both !!
Don't  try to search for me
Your daughter
Jina<<

____________________________________

After leaving the letter in the island of our kitchen i decided to leave .
  When i was about to leave i saw a picture of mom dad and me, i decided to keep the photo frame and left home ASAP!
      I was dark outside and everything was so silent, i ran towards the Mart silent with tears in my eyes!!
   I was happy as well as sad at a both time!!!

   I reached at the Mart and saww jina ready with my bag and a Jeep ready to leave as soon as I got into sight!
   Jinaa  you're sure you're doing this??Ash asked me worried
Ash don't worry I'll be good !
I said pulling her into a hug.
We both got emotional thinking about,us not meeting in future!!
Jina you'll call me when you reach Phillipines okay?
Yess baby now wipe your tears I said
We got inside the jeep and the engine got alive and started to run!
   Ash was still in my hug as I know I'm gonna miss her.i don't know what feeling I have right now .never in my life I've felt something like that .

We reached at the airport and my heart started running a thousand miles per second!!
   I bid Ash goodbye and started going towards the waiting area!
After few minutes I was informed that the plane to Phillipines will take off in 15 minutes ,I started running towards the place where aeroplane was!!
   I sat in my seat,all numb I was exhausted from my life for real.
   Removing all the thoughts in my brain I decided to erase all my  past memories and
Start a new life !!
with that our plane started to take off and the  mixed up emotions started  to flood my brain and I got tearyy!!!

Mom,dad I love you❤️💌

Well next chapter will be something exciting so vote this chapter and next chapter will be coming in 3 days 👋🌪️

#38 in experience
#4 in filipinoteenfiction
❤️❤️❤️