__crashh__

It was a flight of around 14-15 hours
I wasn't prepared for this long flight, I was busy on escaping from home so much that I forgot about the flight
Now here I am completely clueless about how am I gonna spend my 15 hours in a flighttttt!

I decided to watch a web series and maybe writting my thoughts on what I'm feeling,so here I am watching Prison break !(Really recommend btw)
After a while I was watching ep-2 , Air hostess came to me asking about my dinner but I really didn't have much appetite so I just ordered roast pork sandwich with Cuba libre(it's a mocktail btw)on a side!
After completing my dinner or mid night snack whatever you wanna sayy

I checked my phone it was currently 3;10 am !
Looking at the window I felt a feeling of calmness around me the sky was clouded with dark cloud.
(More like a silence before disaster)
I was feeling really emotional as I remembered about my past but on the other side , I really wanted to enjoy myself and look after my future!
Thinking about my life and myyyyyyy Mann I fell a sleep!

Hope things will be good for jina
Story is gonna be updated daily from now as

I was woken up by the voices of people chattering to each other
I opened my eyes to check what is going onn
And the first thing that I noticed was a litte boy crying besides me
Aww baby why are you crying i asked him to which he replied Are we gonna diee?? I'm scared!
I Still didn't have any idea about what's going on just when I was about to ask a lady I infront of me an announcement was made!
All the passengers please stay calm we are trying our best to take situation under control !
Oh nooooo!
This is not what I thought this will go like .the first that came into my mind was what if I didn't survive
I started noticing things getting all teary thinking this will be my last ride.
I was a big fan of air crash investigations and had heard numerous stories of technical malfunctions and that was exactly the way pilots announced to the passengers!!!
The screaming of the passengers made things worst for me I was really scared to die .after few minutes when the plane started stabilising a bit..
We started descending towards the nearest airport as the flight did not have enough fuel to keep on flying. We all know what would happen if the fuel was exhausted!!
After bout half an hour we landed safely at an airport..
It was still dark so we couldn't see much!
But from what I noticed around it was  definitely countryside
We all were taken to a safe place by the workers there,then suddely everything went dark for me I couldn't understand what was happening to me I slowly lost my consciousness
What do you think is gonna happen next?
Is the script that predictable I really wann aknow so do comment and!!!!
Kindly wait patiently 😋❤️