The choice of fate

Me: Hello I'm back with a new chapter!

Kai: Why am I in a life and death situation?

Me: Cause I'm mean

Aichi: *shocked* Author-chan is EVIL!"

Me: *0e0* hope you enjoy

"I'm gonna give it to you ,but you have to free Aichi first." Kai said

"That's a good boy. I'll give her back." Aoi said

Aoi snapped her fingers and a shocked bluenette was in his arms.

"Toshiki-kun!" Aichi chirped as she was being put down and then hugged him tight.

Suddenly pain flooded Kai's chest and he felt down ,luckily, Aichi caught him in time and laid him down in her lap.

"Toshiki-kun what's wrong?" Aichi said while she was quivering in fear of losing him.

"I-I gave my heart in exchange for your safety...I love you and I don't want you to be in danger." The brunette answered

"It doesn't have to be this way... Don't leave me alone." Aichi said

"I'm sorry ,but it'll always be this way. I wish you could remember everything that we have been through,I wish that I didn't got tempted by the power so none of this couldn't have happened and we could have been happy. I'm sorry for everything I've done to hurt you.I'm so sorry..." Kai took Aichi's hand and enlaced it with his.

Tears were dripping from both Saphire and Emerald eyes as they knew what was coming next.

"Toshiki-kun can't hurt me, because he loves me and I love you too." Aichi took their enlaced hands and carresed Kai's hands on her cheek.

They unlaced their hands and Kai caressed her lips.

"You'll always be my little angel."

Gave one final kiss

"Take care okay.I know I'll see you again."

Before he went limp in her arms.

"TOSHIKI-KUN!!!" Aichi shouted while she hugged the the body of the person she loved.

"Such fools to be blinded by love...Now no one can stop me from taking back what is mine!" Aoi said while walking away.

"You killed him." Aichi said as she ran to Aoi and punched her hard

Aoi was shocked because of her strenght and got pumelled.

"This is for Toshiki-kun!" Aichi said as she gave one last punch before she turned unconcious and died.

She went back to earth to inform about his death. Everyone as shocked at first ,even Kamui, but they accepted soon. They held a funeral the next day and he got buried the next day.

Me: Well?

Aichi: Why?

Me: I told you evil person

Aichi: You're mean!"

Me: Well I hope you enjoyed it!