.Reunited once again

Me: Hello guys! This is now the last chapter! I can't believe it. Hope you enjoy it!

Aichi's P.O.V.

Kai once told me that we could live forever.At first I was happy since I can spend my immortality with him ,but now I feel different.

Ever since his death ,five months ago, I was left alone in our apartment with my friends visiting me eveeyday to check if I was alright. I felt lonely of course ,but there was this feeling that he was still there with me. It felt like he was trying to protect me from any form of harm wherever I go. I felt safe that time until there was this ONE accident that changed everything.

Just a few minutes ago I was walking back from the cemetery back to our apartment. We just celebrated his birthday. I was crossing the street when I got hit by this really huge truck. The driver rushed to help me. I was confused that time why wasn't I healing?Why was my body all numb?Why was I seeing a bright light and a man?
Then all of the sudden everything went black.

Clear blue skies, that was the first thing I saw. I got up and stumbled a bit and started to walk around. I was amazed of what I was seeing a majestic plain filled with beautiful sceneries and life. I closed my eyes and wished Kai was here with me. When I opened them I suddenly felt a familar warmth in my waist and back. I turned around and saw him, looking at me happily as we kissed for the first time after five months. I hugged him tight and we accidentally fell down on the grass below us and he kept whispering to me that now that we finally reunited we won't separated again for eternity.

END

Me: Hope you enjoyed the sequel if you did definitely vote and comment and see you in my other stories bye!