ONE

"Hicks." Sophie said as she walked into the sheriffs office. Sheriff Hicks smiled at her and motioned for her to sit down so she did. "How are you doing Sophie?" Hicks asked as soon as Sophie sat down. The teen shrugged in response "Same as always I guess.".

"And community service?" The teen sighed at the question. "It's fine." she answered while leaning backwards in her chair. "Sophie i-" the sheriff was interrupted when there came a loud beep from from this device that gives the sheriff warnings when someone's house is broken into. Both the teen and the sheriff looked at it and when Sophie saw the address she looked up at the sheriff who was already looking at her.

"Sophie wait." She heard Hicks say when she started grabbing her stuff. "I'm not gonna wait Hicks that's my fucking sister." She said before running out of the police station and starting to run home. A few minutes later her house came into view and she fastened her steps running into the house."Tara?!" She yelled as she entered the house. As soon as she entered she saw Tara on the floor and someone in a ghostface costume on top of her. When the ghostface saw Sophie he quickly ran out so Sophie ran over to her sister " Oh my god..." Sophie gasped at the state her sister was in and held her in her arms. Not long after there were sirens coming towards the house. "I'm here now it's okay.. You're okay." Sophie said while kissing Tara's forehead while the younger twin sobbed in her arms. When Tara was taken into an ambulance Sophie stood next to her an held her hand. As soon as Tara was asleep and safe in an hospital bed and Sophie sat on a chair next to her the older twin opened her phone to text their friends about what happened. After that the teen turned off her phone and tried to get some sleep.

When she woke up the next morning and saw that Tara was still asleep she gave her a kiss on her forehead before grabbing her back and asking the officer outside the door to tell her sister she's at school when she wakes up. After that she headed towards school.

After classes were over she met up with the rest of her friends. They all looked at Sophie and she sat next to Amber. "Hey baby you okay?" Her girlfriend asked when she leaned her head on her shoulder. The teen responded with a hum and her girlfriend started playing with her hair. "I called Sam." Wes said which made Sophie look at him. "She's coming?" Sophie asked to which Wes responded with a 'yes'. "Watch everything get worse." Sophie looked at her girlfriend and chuckled. When Chad and Liv came up to them as well Sophie listened to her friends conversation while leaning into her girlfriend.

"It'll get out by the second or third killing." This made Sophie and Amber look at Mindy. "Jesus Mindy there wasn't a first killing Tara's still alive." Her girlfriend defended which made her smile at her gratefully. "That means she could still die." this made the teen scoff. "What the fuck Mindy." Sophie said while she glared at her best friend who raised her hands in surrender. "I'm just saying." She defended.

"I'm just telling you arm up okay? Pepper spray, check, taser, check-" he got cut off by Amber. "Girlfriend repellent, check." which made everyone laugh. Before Liv looked somewhere and her smile dropped "Oh shit is that Vince?" this made Sophie look to where she was looking. "Wait the creep you hooked up with last summer?" Chad asked to which Liv responded. "Yeah, he worked with me, Sophie and Tara." this made Amber turn to her girlfriend.
"He worked with you and Tara?" to which her girlfriend nodded.

"Tara's awake she just texted. I-I'm going to the hospital you guys coming?" Everyone agreed and stood up packing their stuff except for Liv. After that they went to the hospital and greeted Tara with a hug Sophie sat down next to her on Ambers lap. "How are you feeling?" She asked her twin while holding her hand.
"Like shit." Tara responded which made her twin chuckle and they fell into conversation after that. When Sam came in everyone looked at her and stood up. Amber put her arm around Sophie and checked to see if she was okay which earned her a nod in return. Sam leaned next to Tara and put her hand on her arm. "How are you feeling?" Sam asked and Tara looked at her with a smile. "You came."