Chapter 4: Reading Manga

Miles: Pete sent me, let's teach you how to swing.

Y/N: Sure!

Miles: Here's your suit.

Y/N: Thanks *phone ringing* *accepts call* What is it Sayori?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-meanwhile-

Sayori: Where are you? We need to go to school.

Y/N: Oh I already there.

Sayori: Oh, see you in the club

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-meanwhile-

Y/N: *gets of call*

Miles: You lied to her.

Y/N: I can't get her in danger because I tell her and then she spreads the word. *pulls down mask*

Miles: I guess... We're getting off topic, so want to go to school while training.

Y/N: Sure!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monika: Hi again, Y/N! Glad to see you didn't run away on us, Hahaha!

Y/N: Nah, don't worry. This might be a little strange for me, but I at least keep my word. Well, I'm back at the Literature Club. I was the last to come in, so everyone else is already hanging out.

Yuri: Thanks for keeping the promise, Y/N. I hope this isn't too overwhelming of a commitment for you. Making you dive headfirst into literature when you're not accustomed to it...

Natsuki: Oh, come on! Like he deserves any slack. Sayori told me you didn't even want to join any clubs this year. And last year, too!  I don't know if you plan to just come here and hang out, or what... But if you don't take us seriously, then you won't see the end of it.

Monika: Natsuki, you certainly have a big mouth for someone who keeps her manga collection in the clubroom.

Natsuki: M-M-M...!!

Y/N: Natsuki finds herself stuck between saying "Monika" and "Manga".

Natsuki: Manga is literature!!