Chapter 6: The Pervert Incindence

(Author: Just trying something new. For now on I'll link 1 music vid per chapter just in case you want to lighten up the mood now anyways, on with the story.)

Y/N: It was another normal day.

Miles: Stop internally monologuing and start swinging

Y/N: How do you know?

Miles: Spider sense. It always reliable.

Y/N: Monologuing help me concertate.

Miles: Right, whatever you say *starts swinging

Y/N: Wait! How do you shoot webs?

Miles: Let me teach you.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N: The school day goes by as normal as ever and is over before I know it. I promise Natsuki that I will meet her in her classroom and walk her to the club room. Yesterday I barely got enough time to finish Parfait Girls Volume 1. Yesterday I also texted her. It was supposed to be one text so she got my number too but it turns into a full conversation. It's like she's a different person on the phone, using cute emojis and language. At the end when I text "good night" she texts "night babe" I don't know if that was a typo or not but I feel weird. I don't know if it is because she texts something so un-Natsuki or the kissing  emojis and the connotations it brings. Here it is, classroom B12. The door was open enough and I took a peek. Natsuki seems annoyed. Why? The Club just started 5 minutes ago, surely she isn't annoyed for being a tiny bit late.

Teacher: Ms. Shirai a word if you please.

Natsuki: Yes ma'am.

Teacher: That is no way to act in class. You basically disrupt the class when I was teaching.

Natsuki: They started it. They took my stuff and nobody was helping.

Teacher: Was this it?

Y/N: *out of the classroom but still peeking through the door* The teacher produced a book from the teacher desk, clearly being confiscated. I couldn't see what it was though it had a ton of pink. As the teacher started to read the title out loud. Clearly feeling disgusted.

Teacher: Cupcake Princess?! Is this really worth the reaction?

Natsuki: Yes! They took it.

Teacher: I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you go since they shouldn't steal stuff. Go before I change my mind... And take the garbage with you.

Natsuki: But they--

Teacher: They will be deal separately.

Natsuki: Just because Airini's dad is golfing buddy with the principle doesn't mean th--

Teacher: Ms. Shirai, you walking a fine line now, leave right now.

Natsuki: Uuuuu... *leaves class*

Y/N: As she left the classroom our eyes met for a split second as I turn and swiftly made my way to the hallway. Hey Natsu--

Natsuki: Uuuuu...

Y/N: What's wrong Natsuki?

Natsuki: Nothing... Let just go.

Y/N: Alright...? As we go to the club room it starts getting silent. The silence overwhelms me. And so I tried to talk with Natsuki. But I couldn't think of a topic to talk about.