1

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Marcel screams, "Guess what we did today!"

Harry picks up his sweet three year old son, putting him on his hip as he waves to the daycare teacher. "What'd you do, love?" Harry asks, kissing the boy's head as he starts walking down the street.

"We went outside and played football! I played just like Ouis Tomison!"

"It's Louis Tomlinson, love." Harry enunciates, used to how the boy pronounces the celebrity's name.

"Then we colored pictures and Miss Bebe had pictures of L-Louis Tominson for me!" Marcel squeals in excitement, slapping his hands on Harry's chest.

Harry laughs, peering down at the boy in his arms. "Good job on the first name, baby. But it's Tomlinson. With an L, love." Marcel pouts. "You'll get it one day."

Harry opens the door to the their apartment building, trying to find his key in his pocket. He adjusts the boy clinging onto him, waiting for the elevator doors to open. Just as the doors open, Marcel knocks the keys out of Harry's hand.

Harry stops himself from cursing, about to reach down to pick up the keys. A sudden hand to his bum makes him jump.

"Let me get that for you, my lovely housewife!" Harry rolls his eyes at Niall's words.

"Hey Niall..." Harry sighs, taking the keys from Niall's hand.

"Ni!" Marcel shouts, making grabby hands.

"Hey little man!" Niall yanks Marcel out of Harry's hands, hugging the boy tightly. "Did you hear the news?" Marcel shakes his head, curiously. "The Donny Rovers are having a game this weekend! And guess who got tickets!"

Harry sends a glare in Niall's direction, making quick eye contact with him before he turns back to Marcel in fear. Marcel smiles a toothy grin, yelling as the elevator doors open. "The Rovers! Ni, really? Oh Daddy! We have to go see them!"

Harry unlocks the apartment, swinging open the door for Niall and Marcel. He gulps before saying, "Well, we can go to Niall's and watch them on the telly! Just like every game, yeah?"

Marcel pouts, "But Daddy-"

"Marcel, we just can't afford it right now." Harry leans on the kitchen counter, starting to get frustrated. He turns to Niall and says in a hushed voice, "You really had to get his hopes up?"

Niall sets Marcel down, heading toward the refrigerator. "I did get tickets, Harry!"

Marcel stomps on the ground, staring up at Harry with an angry little face. "We can't ever afford anything!" Marcel yells, "You suck, Daddy! I hate you!"

Marcel runs away to his room, trying his best to slam the door. Harry runs a hand through his hair, trying not to react horribly towards his toddler.

Niall reaches up, massaging Harry's shoulders. "Hey, hey!" Niall soothes, "Breathe, he didn't mean it. He's just upset."

"I know, I know." Harry turns around, looking at Niall. "It's just... I love him. So much! And I want to give him everything he wants. But I can't! I never went to uni and I can't get a decent job! I can't even get one that I like!"

"Okay, okay, I know!" Niall rubs Harry's arms. "And I know that you try your best! Look, I know it's gonna suck to spend the money, but you did pick up the extra shifts this week. So..." Harry stares at Niall, taking a moment of silence before shaking his head.

"What? No, Niall! You said you had tickets! So you really just lied to my son's face?"

"I do have tickets!" Niall crosses his arms, as he speaks. "But I did it through a game of poker. You know, like in the Titanic."

"What?"

"Don't worry about it!" Niall quickly says, "Just, let me take you and Marcel out."

Harry throws his head back in a groan. "Damn, you Horan!" Niall gets a smile on his face. "Fine, I'll get the closing shift tomorrow to help pay for everything else. But even then-"

"I'll pay everything else!" Niall grabs Harry, shaking him enthusiastically.

Harry quickly argues, "Oh no! I can't let you do that, Ni!"

"I want to, Harry! I like the Rovers, too."

"Fuck you."

"You wish."