13

"Why don't you just move in?" Louis asks while running his hand through Harry's curls after the clock had hit midnight and neither one could find any sleep.

Harry breathes out through his nose. "Well, my apartment is much closer to work and Marcel's daycare."

"Just quit." Louis states, staring up at the dark ceiling. "You don't need to work anymore. You can spend the extra time on yourself, and Marcel, as well."

Harry sits up in bed, staring down at Louis. "I can't just rely on you!"

"Sure you can!" Louis shrugs, sitting up too. "I'm a millionaire that plans on providing for his family."

"But Louis-"

"You and Marcel are my family. And so is this little baby." He puts his hand over Harry's tummy. "I make enough money for you to be able to relax. And in the off season, when I'm not playing footie, then I can stay with Marcel and the baby all the time."

Harry looks away, laying back down. He stares up at the ceiling silently, thinking it all over. "Yeah," He finally mumbles, "I've never thought of it like that. I uh, I guess I'd be okay with staying home with Marcel. It'd make up for all the times that I've had to drop him off with Niall so I could work an extra shift." Louis lays down beside him, nuzzling against his neck. "And when the baby is closer to their due date, it'd help to not be waiting tables. Just, are you sure you don't need me to work?"

"Yes, love." Louis laughs, "I'm sure. Trust me. I just want you to be happy and relaxed."

Harry nods and turns over to Louis. "Okay, then I'll go in tomorrow and let my boss know. And I'll take Marcel out of that absurdly expensive daycare."

"Perfect." Louis smiles against Harry cheek as he goes to place a kiss there.

"And there's another goal by the Rovers' star player, Louis Tomlinson!" The announcer calls out, watching as Louis starts to celebrate with Liam. "And in the crowd, cheering him on, once again, is his wonderfully supportive boyfriend." The camera broadcasting to the world moves from Louis to where Harry cheers in the bleachers with Marcel on his hip. "And his biggest but littlest fan is here, too. Sweet kid."

Another announcer agrees and takes over the talk. "These two seem to have really made an impression on Tomlinson. I've never seen him so happy!"

"Tomlinson sure does seem to be enjoying the company of the family. And-" The announcer cuts himself off, looking at the screen in front of him. "Is he... Sorry, that'd be inappropriate to assume."

The other announcer nods, "I know what you were going to say and I agree that it'd be inappropriate to assume but you're most definitely right! Tomlinson's boyfriend is showing off his prominent baby bump in that jersey! Congratulations, Louis Tomlinson!"

Niall freaked out about the broadcast for days after. He couldn't stop talking about how the football game announcers talked about Harry for so long. And how they announced his pregnancy to the world. Niall was ecstatic about it.

Harry blushed when he realized he was on the big screen. He ignored it and later found out about the whole discussion. He shrugged it off, feeling strange about how so many people seemed to be happy for him about the baby. He's never felt so much positive energy from a thing like that. A thing that he was exiled for once before.

"Niall, man, you gotta go home." Harry states, staring down at Niall who's laid across the whole length of the couch.

"Nuh uh!" Niall murmurs, leaning over and almost falling off. "Just one more beer. Not for you though cause you have my goddaughter in your tummy."