14

"Hey, Harry?" Louis asks casually as they eat dinner in the penthouse with Marcel playing with his dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets.

"Yes, Lou?" Harry asks, distracted with handing Marcel a napkin.

"If I were to ask you to marry me, what would you say?"

"What?" Harry asks, his eyes leaving Marcel in an instant to stare at Louis with wide eyes. "What'd you say?"

Louis shrugs, "Just curious." He scrapes his food around his plate, seemingly nonchalant.

Harry eyes him for a moment longer, swallowing before turning back around to face is son. Marcel makes his nuggets gallop around, running all over his plate. He stands up on his chair and leans over to Louis to have his dinosaur run along Louis' plate.

"My dinesar like Ouis, too!" Marcel squeaks, running his dinosaur up Louis' fork, then up his arm and to his mouth.

Louis opens his mouth, accepting the food from Marcel. With a full mouth, Louis says, "Thanks, love."

Marcel giggles and goes back to playing with the rest of his food. Harry just watches with fond eyes, trying not to get too caught up on what Louis said earlier.

"Hey, Ni? I was wondering if you wanted to go with me and Marcel to the park later. Louis is busy doing press stuff." Harry questions into the phone.

"Sure, I could- Ugh, fuck..." Niall murmurs over the phone, being broken off to let out a quiet but very noticeable moan.

"Niall?" Harry asks, a smirk building on his lips. "What was that?"

Niall takes a moment to respond, his blush almost being heard over the phone. "Um, it's just," He swallows harshly, "It's... Don't worry about it."

"Ni-"

"F-Fuck Zayn!" Niall lets slip.

Harry bursts out laughing, clutching his tummy. He holds the phone away from his face as he cackles energetically.

"Harry," A different voice says into the phone. "We'll meet you at your door in five minutes."

"Alright, Liam." Harry laughs, rubbing at his tummy. "See you then."

"So?" Harry asks, nudging at Niall's side.

Niall just sends him a glare, glancing back at where Zayn and Liam walk behind them with Marcel skipping between them. He turns back to Harry, letting out a sigh and a shrug.

"We..." He scratches at the back of his head. "Got to know each other. It started when we were hanging out at Zayn's apartment. And I leaned a little too close to Zayn and he..." Niall let's out a find laugh. "He blushed really hard so I kissed him. Liam was on the other side of me and he seemed surprised of what I did, but he looked at my lips for awhile before he kissed me. Then we... Well, you know how a baby's made? We did that process."

"Ew, dude. Too much information." Harry scoffs, sitting down on a bench by the playground.

Niall shrugs, smirking at Harry. "Yeah, well you have the physical proof that you got fucked so I don't want to hear it from you."

Niall reaches down, picking up Marcel. He swings him around, taking him to the play equipment. Liam follows along, watching Niall fondly. Zayn sits beside Harry, readjusting a few times.

Harry side eyes him, his smile showing as he speaks, "You alright?"

Zayn's cheeks turn red, staring at Harry sheepishly. He swallows and let's all of his weight down onto the bench with a slight wince. "I just... Um, I... We..."

"Okay, okay." Harry nods, "I get it." He puts his hand on his baby bump. "I know what it's like to be in bed."

"If you mention this to Louis-"

"Your horny little secret is safe with me." Harry laughs, turning to watch Niall and Liam play with Marcel. "You're going to be good to him, right? He's strong and I don't worry about him often. But he's a big fan of you and Liam. Please don't hurt him."

Zayn nods, watching both men with the toddler. "I'll do everything I can to keep him from hurting. I like him, and he's helped me with how I feel about Liam." He shrugs, glancing at Harry. "Being teammates with the guy you fancy has been really hard. But a super fan can apparently fix that." He shrugs, "I hope something will come from this."

"I hope so, too."

"Louis!" Harry calls as he enters their apartment. "Did you know that Zayn and Liam are fucking Niall? That's crazy, right?"

"Hazza?" Louis calls back, "Um, is Marcel with you?"

Harry walks further into the apartment, spotting Louis sitting at the dining table. "No, I dropped him with Niall. He's staying with Zayn tonight. Why?"

Louis just sets a piece of paper on the table, leaning back in his chair as Harry sits beside him. "I get a lot of fan mail. I also get hate mail. But no letter I've ever gotten has scared me as much as this one."

Harry reaches for the envelope, turning it over to look for an address. There isn't one, so he pulls out the letter. At first, Harry's eyes only scan the paper. But when he doesn't find a name at the bottom, he rereads it.

You rich blokes always think you can take what's mine. I should have had the football career. I should have had all of the money. I'll fucking kill you for this one though.
Harry is mine.
Marcel is mine.
You cannot take my son from me. And you cannot take Harry from me. He's mine. They both are.
If I ever see you with my son and my Harry again, I'm going to fucking kill you in front of them, in front of the whole fucking world so they know not to take what's mine.

Harry stares blankly at the paper. 
He should've known. 
He should've recognized the handwriting.
It's the same handwriting that would write him love letters.

"Harry? Is that from who I think?"

"Yes. It's Marcel's father..."