#14 - All mine. Mine, mine, mine MINE (Yandere Undertale Napstablook)

A/n
Okay this is part 2 of the Yandere Napstablook. The first Oneshot of Napstablook Stay. Yep this is part 2 of it. But I hope you like it.
________________________________________
Dictionary:
A/n = Author notes
(Y/n) = Your name
________________________________________

"What they hell?" You mumbled as you, felt someone huddled up next to you.

Jesus fucking Christ. That bitch.

"No." You spoke in a loud pissed off tone.

Napstablook didn't bother to listen to you. They grabbed you by the waist as they became the big spoon. You didn't want any of this. But tonight. You were going to make your escape.

Truth be told, you and Napstablook had been living together for a month. Thank God you kept your sanity. But your leg had been heal like a week ago. All on its own. Napstablook however wasn't aware about that.

Suddenly, you felt them kissing you neck as their tongue run up just before stopping. The tears you were trying to hold back ran down your face. You wanted to struggle, scream, yell, anything. But who knows what they could do to you.

"I'll be back. DON'T go anywhere. *Looks at the "broken" leg then back at you* while it's not you can anyways..." They said as they got up, and left the house.

You froze. This could be your chance. After 10 minutes of making sure they were really gone. You took off the cast. Put on socks and shoes, and you ran out the house. Waterfall, Holland, Core, then freedom. You ran, you ran like there was no tomorrow.

As Napstablook, after 20 minutes came back to their house hoping to see you. You were no where to be found. They started panicking, but eventually they knew what you were planning. So quickly they went after you. Oh how Napstablook was going to make you regret your actions.

If only they had paid attention! They weren't aware that your leg had healed!

You were in Holtland, the heat was raising. The oversize shirt of Mettaton, all the way to your knees. You didn't mind the outfit. It was better than not being in clothes at all. But eventually, you did started getting thirsty. So quickly you were in a search of water. Fortunately, you found water and you quickly gulped it down just before you got back to running.

Soon enough you got to the Core. You felt like crying in tears. Tears of happiness. However, a presence was right behind you. Napstablook.

"(Y/n)! Get back right here! RIGHT NOW!" They yelled as they gritted their teeth in anger.

"BITE ME!" You yelled back in anger as you continue running away from Napstablook.

But however on the 3rd step they tackled you to the floor, their body on top of yours. You started crying out loud. As you tried to push them off of you, you realized how much stronger they were than you.

They soon grabbed you by the face, just before kissing you on the lips. This happened for a good 30 seconds, just before picking you up and carrying you over their shoulder. As you struggled even more you felt a pain in both of your legs.

The pain of a sharp needle. The liquid soon started taking affect on your legs. They felt numb, tired and everything else that wasn't pleasant. You pounded your fist on their body. Before you weakly struggled against them one last time.

"How do you feel? Excellent!?" They said in a love sick smile.

You barely could reason as you struggled to stay awake. What were they gonna do to you!? Untill eventually you passed out.

A few minutes later....

Slowly you opened you eyes, as you saw darkness. You didn't make it. You felt so weak and useless. As you felt the soft covers you felt a pair of legs underneath you. Knowing who it was you slowly tried to get of Napstablook but failed.

"5 more minutes love.." They said as they started repositioning you.

Now, you and them were in a new position. You were laying on top of them as they grabbed you tightly making sure you wouldn't leave them.

You tried to say anything. But you couldn't, it was hard to talk when there was duct tape on your mouth. When you tried to push them away, you couldn't.

"It funny you think you can get away from me. It's real cute. But I won't tolerate it." They spoke in a sinster tone.

You shivered underneath them.

"You're all mine. Mine, mine, mine, MINE"
________________________________________
A/n

Sorry if this was thrashy or short. But hopefully you like it.