New kid

Finney's POV: my dad is making me go to school after being home schooled for 3 years. I'm pretty nervous if you ask me but at least I have Gwen right.....? I walk up to the building (it was Huge!!!)

(Billy's inside) Gwen was already inside with a friend, her name was Amy and she look around Gwens age or younger

(Billy's inside)
Gwen was already inside with a friend, her name was Amy and she look around Gwens age or younger. Anyway I walked inside greeted by busy hallways, the smell of body Oder, kids using powers, and a ... girl? "Hello! My name is Donna, daughter of Hera. I'm here to show you to your locker and classroom!!" She seemed super excited but she also looked like she was about to kill me for some reason. "Um hi I'm... Finney?" I was a total mess "great follow me! You're in class 215 with me!" She exclaimed. I walked in the classroom to see a bunch of kids. "Ehem Hello class today we have a new student his name is Finney Blake, please don't start fights with him. I'm looking at you Vance" The teacher stated "Please go sit next to Florence"
I walk over to the girl and sat down next to her.
Then this guy in the back row was so.... dirty? For some reason he was cute to me.

(Seating chart btw)

(Seating chart btw)

Vance POV
I was talking to mike when this obsessed foot kink looking dude came in and he is no way stronger then me so I have nothing to worry about, the kid I fought earlier looked stronger then him. He sat next to that whore Florence and started talking to billy about something I couldn't here anything they were saying so I wondering if he was one of the big three children because only griffin is the son of a big three in the whole entire fucking school. I gave up five minutes later and started talking to griffin because Bruce doesn't like being interrupted during studying. "Griffin have you seen the new twerp?" "Yeah jackass everyone in the classroom has" " stfu but do you think he's a big three?" "Idk" B-"can you guys shut up I'm trying to study" "sorry wonder boy" me and griffin said at the same time "just shut up" Bruce replied back.

/////////////////////////////////-/—////////
Word count- 376