Part 12

(*~kai POV~*)

I am starting to notice Jay staring at me constantly. I am really worried that I might have said something about my past, or something to really offend him. I hope he doesn't hate me in anyway. He is a good friend that I would not want to lose again.. He's sweet, caring, eccentric, nerdy, cute, quick mouthed... WAIT, DID I JUST CALL HIM CUTE?! That was an awkward thought... Great, I can feel blush spreading to my face.. Then, Nya walked in.

Nya: "Thinking about Jay, huh?"

Kai: "I, UHHH, N-NO!"

She started smirking.

Nya "Sure..."

Kai: "W-WELL, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU DON'T WANT TO ALWAYS MAKE OUT WITH SKYLOR!"

She now looked embarrassed.

Nya: "I BET YOU WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH JAY, TOO!"

Kai: "I-I-I... NO! I DO NOT, AND WOULD NEVER!"

I was now bright red, and Nya start smirking again.

Nya: "Yeah right. Also, the prank you Lloyd, and Jay pulled on me was not cool."

I was glad she changed the subject. 

Kai: "Well, that's what you get, SISSY."

I called her that, since it annoyed her.

Nya: "Whatever, Jay simp."

She then left the room. I am noticing myself blush whenever the topic of me and Jay is brought up. I think I might actually like him...

(*~yay! they finally notice the love they have for each other! also, my own little brother calls me sissy, and it is really annoying~*)