Part 18.

"Wait, so- *GULP*  You're asking ME for advice on how to ask out Kai??" Cole said with a mouthful of chocolate cake. "HEY- I didn't say it was Kai!!" I pleaded. Cole at this point was my only shot at this thing. He stares at me with annoyance in his eyes. "You think you ain't obvious? Well, jokes on you. We know you're down bad for spikey hair." Cole spat out, rolling his eyes. "I'm there seconds away from shocking your dick right off, Rocky." I snapped back. "You want help or not??". "Well.. Yeah." Cole took a deep breath and combed a hand through his long black hair. "First things first, don't try any stupid pick up lines. Don't go searching shit up, either. Just go with the flow. Whatever your brain throws at you, say it." Cole said. "But what if I say something stupid?". "Well, back it up with something else. Play it off, I don't know." Cole said with a shrug. I could feel myself glaring at him. "Thank you, Mr. Helpful." I said sarcasticly. Cole sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "No wonder you came to me.. Go ask Nya for help. She's his sister. She'll know what he likes and what he doesn't." Cole replied with a slight frown. "Dude, what if she tries to strangle me?!" I shot back, attempting not to sound panicked. Cole then grinned slightly and said, "Don't worry, Jay. She trusts you. She wants the best for her big brother, and you are." I felt my confidence slowly rise back up. "You sure?" "Oh, I'm sure alright. Go get yo man, sparky.", is the last thing I heard before walking out of the room. Did he mean it? Does he really think Nya trusts me to hopefully date his brother? Or is he just playing a trick and trying to get me drowned? I hope not.. Nya's the last chance I got.

(this is dogshit!! wow. probably last update for 7 more months <333)

(oh well. maybe I'll make the legos kiss :3)