Girls VS Boys

"Okay I got the carrot Alexis." Abigail says as she runs over to Alexis.

"Good. I got the bandanna." Alexis says as she walks over in wolf form.

"How did you get that without him seeing?" Abigail asks in amazement.

"I have my ways." Alexis says as she smiles before shifting to human form.

"Very sneaky ways. Okay you go to the scarecrow with the bandanna. I'll go get the hay." Abigail says as she gets on Boomerang.

"Right. Come on Amber. Let's ride." Alexis says as she gets on Amber and leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Alright Amber. We need pants and they're easy to see. One thing down then we head back." Alexis says as she and Amber are heading towards a clothesline.

"Haha!" A voice shouts revealing to be Javier riding toward the clothesline on his horse before he grabs a pair of pants causing another pair to fly onto Amber's face.

"Whoa!" Alexis shouts in alarm as Amber begins freaking out.

"Alexis!" Javier shouts.

"Easy Amber! Easy! Whoa!" Alexis says as she tries to calm Amber only to get thrown off her back and onto the ground.

"Are you okay Snow?" Javier asks as he gets off his horse and runs over to Alexis.

"Yeah. Amber usually never throws me like that but I'm alright." Alexis says as she stands up.

"Good. It's alright girl. It's okay. It's just a piece of clothing." Javier says as he goes over to Amber and calms her as he takes the pants off her and hands them to Alexis.

"Thanks." Alexis says kindly.

"Not a problem senorita." Javier says kindly.

"I thought we weren't suppose to be helping each other?" Alexis asks as she smiles.

"Well that maybe how Julian and Lucky feel but I don't mind helping a beautiful girl and her amazing horse." Javier says kindly.

"You really like making me blush huh?" Alexis asks while blushing.

"Of course senorita. It's something I love doing to see you smile." Javier says as he smiles.

"Okay as much as I love the compliments we should get to our teams." Alexis says while smiling as she gets on Amber.

"As you say senorita." Javier says as he gets on his horse and rides off.

"Hey! Catch them girl." Alexis says as she chuckles before riding off after Javier and his horse with the pants.

*Timeskip*

"Where's Pru? She said she had a plan?" Lucky asks as the two groups are finishing their scarecrows.

"Turo! We're done." Javier says.

"So are we." Alexis says.

"Then there's only thing left to do." Turo says.

"Oh no. We gotta get to Ol' Jack's head first." Snips says.

"Let's go! Don't worry girls. We'll bring Senor Carrots back for you." Julian says before the group hears a horse and sees Pru riding her horse while holding a jack o lantern.

"I've got Ol' Jack's head!" Pru shouts as she runs over and puts the head on the scarecrow.

"No!" Julian shouts.

"Wait. That's not Ol' Jack's head. Pru you carved a fake." Turo says as he looks at the head.

"Are you sure?" Pru asks as Alexis, Abigail and Lucky sneak off.

*Timeskip*

"Hurry Alexis, Abigail. Look for the one with the face." Lucky says as the group is looking around in the pumpkin patch.

"We're trying but there's so many." Alexis says before the group hears the boys as Alexis then sees the pumpkin and grabs it only for Javier to grab it as well.

"Well hello again senorita." Javier says as Alexis blushes.

"Uh hi..." Alexis says shyly before Snips grabs the pumpkin.

"I got it cousin Julian!" Snips shouts as he gets on Senor Carrots.

"Sorry girls. Too slow!" Julian shouts as the boys leave.

"He still needs to put it on the scarecrow to win." Abigail says.

"Come on!" Lucky shouts.

"We can still beat them." Alexis says as the group gets on their horses and goes after the boys.