Victory

"No one can stop us now Senor Carrots!" Snips shouts as he is riding with the boys before the girls catch up and Alexis and Abigail knock the pumpkin out of his hand and into the air.

"I'll take that." Alexis says as she catches the pumpkin.

"As will I senorita Snow." Javier says as he ropes the pumpkin away from Alexis before Pru snakes it away from him and hands it to Abigail.

"Boomerang no! Not Ol' Jack's head." Abigail says as Boomerang tries to eat the pumpkin before Julian takes the pumpkin from her.

"Told you boys are better." Julian says as the group arrives where their scarecrows are before the two groups begin fighting to get the pumpkin on their team's scarecrow all except for Mericela.

"Mericela grab the pumpkin!" Lucky shouts as she is fighting with Julian.

"Hurry!" Alexis says as she is struggling to keep Javier down.

"Don't do it!" Julian shouts.

"Do I help my sisters and actual sister or the boy I like? I don't know him at all but he's my everything." Mericela says happily as she smiles.

"Mericela!" Alexis shouts.

"Oh alright. Ugh. Being a girl is so hard. Ew! There's a worm on it!" Mericela shouts in alarm as she picks up the pumpkin only to drop it.

"Somebody just grab the pumpkin!" Julian shouts as the boys are struggling to get loose from the girls before everyone sees Spirit pick up the pumpkin and place it on the girl's scarecrow as everyone then cheers.

"Why are you cheering?" Lucky asks as she looks at Julian.

"So you're excited about getting beat by girls?" Pru asks as everyone gets up off the ground.

"No because the boys won." Snips says.

"No you guys didn't. He put it on the girls scarecrow." Alexis says.

"And he's my horse. So that means we win." Lucky says as the girls go over to Spirit.

"Yeah but Spirit's a boy horse. That means we win!" Julian says.

"No way!" Lucky shouts as the two groups begin arguing.

"Um guys? Spirit's a horse. No one wins yet." Turo says as everyone stops arguing before looking at the scarecrow as they begin scattering for the pumpkin.

"Sorry boys. Too slow!" Lucky says happily as she puts the pumpkin on the scarecrow before Julian drops to his knees in disbelief before Alexis notices Javier smiling at her and smiles shyly at him.

"Oh a girl finally won the Harvest Hunt! We'll go down in history." Pru says happily as she laughs.

"Thus the hunt comes to a close. Ol' Jack thanks every... Uh I've already lost it." Turo says as he sulks.

"Excuse me gentlemen. I believe Senor Carrots is expecting a kiss." Abigail says as he the boys look at Senor Carrots.

"Who's ready for some smooching?" Snips asks as he kisses Senor Carrots before the donkey runs away as everyone chases him laughing.

*Timeskip*

"Mmm. This is the best stew I've had at the festival." Alexis says as she is eating some soup with Javier.

"It really is good. But you were even better tonight." Javier says as he smiles at Alexis while putting his bowl down.

"You were really good yourself. Thanks for stopping for me back during the race for the clothes. I didn't think you were gonna do that to be honest." Alexis says shyly as she puts her bowl down.

"I'd always stop for you. I like you Alexis." Javier says while blushing.

"You like me?" Alexis ask in surprise.

"Of course. Why do you think I act like I do around you Snow?" Javier asks as he chuckles.

"I like you too Javier." Alexis says while blushing before Javier kisses her making them both blush.

"Would you wanna go for a ride with me? Just the two of us. It is a beautiful night. I'd love to enjoy it with the girl I like." Javier says as he stands up with Alexis.

"Sounds like a date to me." Alexis says as she kisses Javier before leaving with him toward their horses.