🧊❄𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞/𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠❄🧊

•First form: Great snow slashes - The user strikes the opponent with enough momentum to create two powerful slashes from one side and strike the other creating a wave of snowflakes giving an illusion of two blades from each side cutting the opponent's head. 

•Second form: Snow wrath of a dragon - The user's speed and strength increases to create the most powerful slash to charge towards the enemy with enough speed to move faster then before, the user's nichirian blade slashes take the form of a giant dragon with stormy blue eyes to strike the opponent with max strength and speed. 

•Third form: Cold blood dance - The user's speed and strength will increase rapidly to strike the enemy in multiple directions in powerful blinding speed, given the opponent didn't see the attack coming. 

•Forth form: Eternal ice hail - The user leaps into the air towards/above the opponent to release multiple slashes upon the enemy, the enemy's body will then abruptly freeze as their blood inside their body is frozen and they will have to wait for 45 to 20 seconds. 

•Fifth form: True mirror, dome of ice - The user spins their katana in a circular motion making it swing around them many times to look like a dome of ice by creating flowing snow around it while swinging it in order to block all attacks and reflect it back to the person who attacked them. 

•Sixth form: Ice piercing tiger - The user generates full power and speed to unleash to that power to release powerful slashes and the slashes take the form of a white tiger to charge towards the enemy at blinding speed 

•Seventh form: Striking snow rush - The user creates multiple slashes while while twisting their body and sword in a flowing snow fashion to the opponent in an increased speed. 

•Eighth form: Snow blessing during dawn - The user changes their grip on their weapon and decapitates their opponent creating one single flowing strike that gives little to no pain, that is called "blade of kindness and freedom" several other breathing styles contain this type of move. 

•Nineth form: Crushing snowflakes - The user swings their blade from either side of their body, large shards of snowflakes rush out in front of the user to hit their target, this form makes the victim feel like they've been hit with several freezing cold shards of glass that temporarily disables their hearing and sight for 20 seconds.

•Tenth form: Snow dragon - The user mimics that of a dragon, coiling themselves around their opponent with many slashes before doing an upward slash followed by a downward plunging strike.

•Eleventh form: Ice spear - The user's katana gets coated in frozen air and launches a stab towards their enemy, their blade gets covered in ice spikes (it looks like kokushibo's sword) piercing through their enemy.

•Twelfth form: Snow cage - The user rotates their blade in between their fingers at a fast speed, rotating their blade around their body acting as a cage between them and whatever is attacking them.

•Thirteenth form: Snow dance - A two-combo strike which starts with a vertical slash and then a horizontal one right after.

•Fourteenth form: Lovely snow land - The user spins their body horizontally to deliver a 360° slash, the enemy will then hallucinate that they are in a snowy ice land but while they are in awe of the sight of the ice land the user will attack in anyway they want, this form is more like a distraction to make the enemy lower their guard. 

•Fiftheenth form: Mirror of misfortune - The user swings the gigantic version of his sword in a powerful frontal crescent-shaped slash that creates powerful multi-directional long-ranged slashes in the ground.

•Sixteenth form: The ice king's descent - The user continuously performs all twelve forms of Snowflake Breathing in repetitive succession to increase the accuracy and agility of its movements while reducing fatigue, This form was created solely for the purpose of killing the enemy since the repetition of all twelve forms aims to destroy the enemy's vital organs (and yes, I literally just copy and pasted Sun Breathing 13th form bc I was too lazy)