🗡️𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠🗡️

First Form: Penetration Spear - The user can use this form by thrusting their weapon in front of them towards their target, creating a sharp gulf of wind to send the target flying, and if used strong enough, it can impale them.

Second Form: Double Dagger - If the user has two blades, they can use this form by slashing the two in the air aiming at the target, causing the air to slash like a sharp knife through the target. 

•Third Form: Army's Blade - This move propells the user up in the air, and causes them to move with lightning speed like a zig-zag even without a wall to push their feet off, so it basically lets them push their feet on the air to make them shoot foward.

•Fourth Form: Sword in The Stone - This form makes the sword take control of itself, guiding their hands hit the target at a remarkable speed. A bit like aimbot- but their sword just goes in random directions towards the target.

•Fifth Form: Smooth Like Butter - This form makes the cuts from the blade painless, but the target feels pain after about thirty minutes of getting sliced. This form can be dangerous, since the target would possibly not know that they were injured severely hence not feeling anything.