🖤🕷𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠🕷🖤

•First form: Shadow dance - The user's blade will be infused with dark energy with a dragon that is glowing dark purple and black , this is just a consistent dance that can decapitate multiple enemies at one time. 

•Second form: Overbearing abyss - The user launches towards their target with intense speed, and utilizing their weapon by unleashing a quick horizontal slash in order to strike their target, this form allows the user to focus more on their strength. 

•Third form: Void chains - The user plants their sword into the ground and create chains made out of dark energy that restricts the user's opponent to attack and it will also drain the opponent's stamina and life force within each second. 

•Forth form: Cycle of heaven - The user slashes a wheel creating a rift full of shadow energy as it looks like a cycle of heaven as it represents a halo and the halo itself is spinning. 

•Fifth form: Shattered voic - Consecutive slashes that are powered with with dark enemy and has enough power to create many craters on the ground and it looks like shattered glass.

•Sixth form: Void thrust - A single simple thrust that contains very powerful shadow energy that can dual a huge amount of damage to the user's opponent. 

•Seventh form: Shadow storm - The user spins their blade creating a cyclone of of dark energy that can instantly decapitate many enemy's at once.