☠️🖤𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠🖤☠️

•First form: Killing strike - The user dashes at the opponent at high speed cutting off their limps or decapitating them easily and swiftly. 

•Second form: Eternal death - The user dashes at very high speed cutting off all the opponent's limps head their before they can even react. 

•Third form: Torture - The user rushes at the opponent cutting all vital organs, limbs, head making it a quick but slow death. 

•Forth form: Merciless slashes - A swift series of slashes intended to slow a demon's regeneration speed. 

•Fifth form: Aspect of death - Multiple slashes intended to kill several enemies at once. 

•Sixth form: Life steal - With cut from this technique it drains the life out of the opponent, therefore adding additional stamina to the user who unleashed this form

•Seventh form: Fake death - The user fakes their death and as the opponent thinks they won but at that moment the user quickly attacks the opponent. 

•Eighth form: Judgement day - The user sees all the bad things the enemy had done, by then they decide how painful of a death the opponent will receive, when this form is actived the enemy will either receive a quick painless death or a slow and painful death. (This one is my personal favorite form lol)