Part 3-Unpleasant cries

They came back at night after the tiring inauguration of the new branch of their restaurant. It was almost 2AM. They went to their room straight and just when they were about to sleep peacefully, dogs barked and wailed in the most painful manner. They looked at each other...

Neil: That's really painful... What has happened to them?

Mini: (in a shaky voice) Neil... Babes used to say ki jab koi marne wala hota hai naa toh dogs cry... And you know when she had that accident... us raat bhi dogs were crying... (she looked at him, scared)

Neil: Mini... I'm fine... Relax

She snuggled into him like a baby, hoping that the dogs would stop crying... But they didn't and the voice grew louder... They both couldn't sleep obviously... So he looked out of the balcony and to his surprise there was not even a single dog out there...

Neil: Mini... There is no dog... I think they are feeling cold... We should feed them something..

So they went outside but they didn't find any dog, not even under a car....

Mini: Ahh! I understand now.. Mujhe lagta hai ki koi humein darane ki koshish kar raha hai so that hum yahan se chale jayein... Unhe kya lagta hai? Woh aisi sazishein banayeinge toh hum dar ke chale jayeinge?

Neil:(looks at her for a minute) Ek baat batao... Konsa ITV serial dekha tha aaj? "Sazishein" Come on Mini! Why will someone do a thing like that?

Mini: Oh hello maine kuch nahi dekha! woh toh bas I was scrolling toh dikh gaya... You don't know people do such things... Ab tumhare jaise innocent insaan ko kahan pata hoga yeh sab?

Neil: Listen!

Mini: No you Listen!

And their voices echoed not sounding very pleasant.... And then they saw a weak puppy looking at them with hopeful eyes... They melted at his look and gave him food... Till then, the wailing dogs had stopped. They went back to their room, shrugging off the thoughts that came into their mind and slept as they didn't want to ruin the following day... First day of their new branch. They couldn't afford to be late...

Guess what will happen next...

Happy Reading