Part 5- Who's the Piano Player?

It was around 4 AM. He got up early to prepare everything for her... After some time, he came back to the room to wake her up, but he saw her standing in the balcony. He hugged her from behind.

Mini: You are a blessing...

He looked at her and smiled...

Neil: And you are the one who fills my life with radiating warmth...

They stayed in the position for some time... His chin rested on her shoulder and her hand touched his arms... He kissed her cheek... she turned around and hugged him...

Then all of a sudden, the vase kept on the table fell down scaring the hell out of them while they were having a peaceful moment

Neil: (irritated) These mice! (to Mini) tum ready ho jao... Mai yeh sab saaf karta hun...

She got ready to leave... after a series of "Jaldi jaldi jaldi" it was time for her to leave...

Neil: Give me a call when you reach the airport...

Mini: Ok! Acha agar mai kahun ki mai tumhe bilkul bhi miss nahi karungi toh?

Neil: I won't believe...

Mini: I like the confidence

They both grinned. She left and he too got ready for restaurant... Just when he was about to leave the house, a melancholic piano sound came to his ears... He followed it and found out that it was coming from the room with freezed door... He tried to open it, but it didn't open, and the sound stopped... He went to the restaurant and asked the staff for a carpenter, and he found one who was willing to come to their so called 'haunted villa' unlike the one before...

Carpenter: Yeh darwaza toh khul hi nahi raha... Isko tod dun?

Neil: Try kar lijiye

He tried to break it but couldn't...

Carpenter: Kahin yahan par sach mein aatma toh nahi hai?

Neil: Nahi bhaiya...

And suddenly, the door opened... The carpenter got scared and ran out of the house but Neil entered the room...

Guess what will happen next?

Happy Reading