Part 7- Something is wrong

"Neil!!"

Neil: (in sleep, on phone) Who are you?

Mini: It's your boss Chef Neil Oberoi! Time dekha hai tumne? It's almost 9!!!

Neil: (getting up straight) WHAT??!!!!!

Mini: Ji! Kaha tha na tumhe raat ko so jao time pe... lekin nahi! Tum toh woh pian___

Neil: Ahh! Don't remind me of that!

Mini: Kyu kya hua?

Neil: Abhi there's no time... I'll tell you when you come back home... It was very strange...

Mini: Yeah fine! Abhi jaldi ready hoke restaurant jao...

He got ready in a hurry and rushed to the restaurant...

Some days later... *ring on the door*

Mini: Hi!!!!! Show me the piano!!!

Neil: (cutely) Mujhse toh mil lo pehle... You've just come and you're talking about piano... 

She looked at him for a minute and chuckled.

Mini: Dramebaaz! (Neil: 😯) Tum mujhe kuch batane wale the?

He told her the whole story. She looked at him and smirked evilly.

Neil: Why are you looking at me like that... Ek toh waise hi mujhe-

Mini: DAR LAG RAHA HAI! Tumhe dar lag raha hai naa Neil Oberoi😏

Neil: Yeah... Tum batao... if you see the keys playing on their own with no one sitting on the duet bench toh you'll...

Mini: Toh mai samajh jaungi ki I'm dreaming

Neil: It was not a dream Mini... I pinched myself two times...

Mini smiled coz she was very sure he was dreaming.

Mini: Anyways... You show me the piano... I'll click some pictures

Neil took her to the room which was close right now... He tried to open it but it didn't open...

Mini: Now I'm very sure you were dreaming all this....

Neil: Yeah yeah, ofcourse... aur maine dream ke beech mein hi tumhe bata diya na?

Mini: Toh tum beech mein uth gaye hoge

Neil: 😒

Mini: Don't give me that look... Mujhe laga something adventurous will come up and most importantly, I'll get good pictures for my social media... Lekin either you were hallucinating or pranking me...😒

Neil: I was not hallucinating and definitely not pranking you... Itni jaldi nahi marna maine

Mini: Shut up! Idiot!

After spending some good time with each other they slept. In the morning, she woke up first to exercise. She saw that the room was open. She entered and just how he told her... It was an old, vintage room. She clicked some good pictures with camera. She went to their room. He had woke up by then.

Mini: (excitedly) Neil Oberoi! You won't believe what just happened! Tumhara woh piano wala room khula hua tha and I clicked amazing pictures!!!

Neil: What the hell is with this room... Kabhi khul jata hai kabhi band ho jata hai...

Mini: Arre tum room ko chhodo... See the pictures! (she connected it with her laptop)

Neil: You are pranking me Mini Madam? There's not even a single picture here....

Mini: Neil I am not pranking you! I spent 1 hour there! Maine apni exercise bhi nahi kari iss wajah se... 

Neil: Mini Madam... Mai aise nahi darne wala...

Mini: Really? Horror Movie dekhte hue kya hota hai phir? Infact... I think its been long... Aaj raat ko we will watch "The Nun"

Neil: What? NOOOOO!!!!

Mini: Yes Neil Oberoi... Now freshen up and make the breakfast... I'm super hungry.. For these 10 days I was missing your food more than you....

Neil: Yeh compliment hai ya insult?

Mini: What do you think? What is it?

Neil: Safed Jhuth...

Mini: How?

He stepped closer and she stepped backwards until her back touched the wall.

Neil: You can't miss anyone or anything more than me...

She was awestruck for a moment and then she felt his arms around her waist. She looked into his intense eyes but could not stand the heat and in the moment, she kissed him while he responded equally. And there came loud noises of intense and sad piano, startling them. They were irritated by the interruption and more by the sad tune, but went infront of the room which was locked right now...

Mini: This house and the weird happenings here... 

Neil: I don't know why... But I feel something is wrong here...

Mini: Maybe...

They spent the day working in the restaurant.

At night

Mini: Are you ready Neil Oberoi?

Neil: Ahm.. Yeah... 

She played it and sat next to him... The shitty moment came when the ghost was about to attack suddenly and the horror suspense was on peak when Neil looked behind the couch suddenly...

Neil: Mini! There's someone here... I swear I felt ki koi humare peeche se gaya....

Mini: Neil Oberoi... Why are you so scared? Koi nahi hai... Maine lock lagaya tha

Neil: Mini there's someone for sure... I felt that trust me...

And then she too felt someone's presence...

Mini: Oh my God! Yes! I too felt that...

Who is it? Guess...

Happy Reading