Apologize

A/N: I'm doing bottom Koku and there ain't nothing you can do about it
~~~~
Douma stirred awake, immediately noticing the lack of his lover beside him. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and turning to look at the woman in the room, Baili. She was born here, and she had been used to Kokushibo's presence even as a child, which is why Douma decided to make her his personal messenger, since Kotaha wasn't there to fill that role.

"Douma-sama, Kokushibo-dono has requested I tell you that he left to get something to eat, and that he will return when he can," the woman spoke calmly, not the same honey voice as Kotaha, but she was still nice in a way that catered to Douma's lack of tolerance for fuss. Douma nodded absently, clasping his hands together for the added effect, "Thank you, Baili! I am glad you told me! You are dismissed!"

The woman nodded, taking her sweet time. Douma was impatient, but he knew better than to start conflict with an important asset. After all, people like her were hard to come across.

As the door was shut behind Baili, Douma laid down. He wasn't tired anymore, quite the opposite, actually. If anything, he was a little angry.

And horny, that too.

Not as much as he couldn't hold back if Kokushibo wanted him to, he had decency after all, but if he had the chance to blow off some steam with the Upper Moon One, he most certainly would. How he would..actually, with the amount of kinks he had that the aforementioned man willingly played into, there was far too many things he'd like to do to him. Though he knew he would hold back and deal with it another way if Kokushibo didn't want to.

He wasn't about to rape his boyfriend. Not after knowing how painful and traumatic unconsented sex would've been to the average person. He knew he could handle it. Not much lasted forever and pain certainly didn't, but he knew how it would affect Kokushibo, and he wasn't about to hurt him. Not like he could.

Sighing, he decided to wait for the return of the man. Groaning at the long wait time. He perked up at the sound of the wooden door sliding open, watching as he saw his lover's spiky red ponytail flay around at the force of which the door was opened.

Douma grinned, smelling the flesh of a woman in the bag he was carrying. Just how he liked it. Douma watched at Kokushibo closed the door behind him and paced up to him, handing him the bag. Leaving Douma feeling a little appreciative, "Awe, thank you darling! You didn't have to," the aforementioned hummed in response, "I know, I just wanted to,"

Douma nodded in thanks, taking a bite of the food. Mumbling as he chewed, "And I want to rail you into a futon," the words did not go unnoticed, for fortunately for the growing heat in Douma's pants, Kokushibo had really good hearing.

"Wh- I- Mm," Kokushibo's face lit up with blush, the passionate pink shade spreading like a wildfire as he struggled to find the words to explain himself or elaborate his thoughts.

💠♦Smut starts here♦💠

Suddenly, his expression returned to normal, crawling into Douma's lap and grinding against the very quickly growing erection, "That, you may do," Douma let out a low moan at the friction.

"What if your followers catch us?" Kokushibo asked, looking Douma up and down. Douma grinned seductively, picking up Kokushibo by the waist, "Let's go to a good spot~"

Opening up a hidden staircase, Douma walked up, inside was a very fancy bedroom. As the staircase closed up, Douma threw Kokushibo onto the futon, pinning him down. Kokushibo didn't resist, he probably wanted this almost as much as Douma did and he didn't mind being a bottom either.

Both men were panting from the tension, Kokushibo making the first move after what seemed like forever. He moved his head and pulled Douma into a rought kiss, accepting when Douma shoved his tounge into his mouth. Douma broke the kiss to breathe, the string of saliva falling apart as soon as gravity could push it down.

Reaching down, Douma harshly bit the man's neck, drawing blood from the chunk of flesh he had just ripped out as it started to regenerate. Douma listened to the wimpers and sharp breaths that choked out of his sweet Koku's mouth, "Mm- mm~ Ngh~" Douma licked the blood off his lips, tracing his tounge on his lover's collarbone.

Moving on, he reached down for his haori and pants, removing them with ease. Looking into Kokushibo's middle eyes, he saw the look of ecstasy and eagerness. It wouldn't be noticeable to anyone but him.

"Mm~ What should I do with you~" He hummed, undoing his own belt and stripping in front of Koku. Kokushibo didn't feel like waiting around for teasing, "I'll tell you what. You take your cock out and fuck me until I can't feel my legs," he glared at Douma as he stayed still for a moment, chuckling. He knew Kokushibo was completely serious, and horny, but it was hard to recognize that on his expressionless face.

Humming, Douma grinned. Undressing himself as he listened to his lover's heavy breathing from the cold air, taking a gasp for himself as he felt Kokushibo grind against him, "Douma...cut the bullshitting and fuck me already or I'll just fuck you myself..," chuckling, Douma complied. Climbing on top of him and throwing his legs over his shoulders as he aligned himself, teasing his hole.

"Oh~ You look so cute like this, Darling~" he opened a drawer, pulling out a bottle of lubricant. He could feel Kokushibo gazing at him, "Are you..fucking..crazy..?" "Eh~? What could you possibly mean~?" Douma giggled, knowing what Kokushibo was going to say as he smacked the bottle out of his hand, "Just..go in..dry god dammit..You know...I can handle it," a panting Kokushibo wriggled underneath him.

"If you insist, Darling~"

This was going to be a long day.

~~~~
A/N: May this continue in the next chapter because this was weird and I am SPENT. Also masochistic, willingly bottom Koku because I live for it- For Koku being a bottom not Koku being in pain- But to be fair I do feel like demons wouldn't want lubricant anyway, they could heal whatever happens- And they're kinda savage- that too-

I'm gonna get alot of hate for the dry part aren't I-?

People need to make more willingly bottom Koku in Kokudou fics~Consent

See ya later, Consentists