1.

Alex's pov

I was swimming in our pool outside in our garden with my dad, Donna my sister and my brother Bean. We were laughing and swimming around when my mom came out with the phone in her hand.

"Eric, honey, your mother!" She called over to my dad. Dad started to get out of the pool but the pool suddenly broke down and the water started to get out taking me and my family along with it. I quickly grabbed Bean protectively.

"Eric, are you okay?!" My mom said worriedly. "Oh my- Donna are you alright?! Bean, Alex?!"

"Hi, Mom." Dad said aa he finally stood up. His face suddenly dropped and a sad expression filled his face. I got up carrying my brother and nearing my dad. He got of the phone and the sad expression was still visible.

"Hey dad are you okay?" I asked worried. "Here honey let me take him upstairs and change him." My mom said as he took Bean upstairs. "Come on Donna!" She said and went inside along with my siblings.

I put a hand on my dad's shoulder. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked wanting to find out what is bothering my dad. I never see him so down.

"It's Coach Buzzer. He-he past away recently and his funeral is this Friday." He said with a trembling voice. "oh dad" i quickly hugged him.

"Okay okay I'm fine don't need to worry." He said with a chuckle and pulled away from the house. "Oh i forgot to mention. After the funeral we're going to the lakehouse alright. So go upstairs and inform your mother and pack your stuff. We're living early in the morning." He said.