10.

Alex's pov

After the day we had at the water park which was so much fun, we headed home and decided to play outside.

Me, my dad, Lenny and Greg decided to play basketball. "See that buddy that's the old bank shot. pick a spot...aim for it-" Lenny instructed and threw the ball straight into the net. "Oh yeah, your Dad will go 50 for 50 with these." Dad said to Greg and picked up the ball. "Really? because on the wii the bank shot never works." Greg said.  "Yeah, well you should "wii" turn it and get a "wii" fund." Dad joked around. "Okay, Tim Duncan's had about a hundred game winners with that bad boy."

"Honey, are you watching me?" Lenny shouted and turn backwards and threw the ball and it went straight into the net. "Oh baby! that was hot!" Roxanne shouted. "Come here for a minute let me show you first alright." He said to Greg. "What you got to do is-see the box up there? The top right corner of it?" Lenny instructed him. I was listening carefully to what Lenny was saying and then i turned and looked at my dad completely out of time and place. "Hello?" I said and started moving my arms in front of him.

"Focus boy, focus. get off of that Lamonsoff Focus!" Lenny shouted at my dad. He turned around and i pinched his arm. He let out an ouch and rubbed the spot i pinched him. "Oh my God! What a perv. He's totally checking me out." We heard Bridget saying from the tree house that she and her sisters were trying to fix. "Hey Alex!" Jasmine shouted catching my attention. "Can you come up here and help us?" She asked. "Yeah gimme a second!" I shouted back. "Hey can i?" I asked Greg who was holding the ball. He nodded at me and handed me the ball. I got into position ready to shoot and remembering the things Lenny said before.

"Follow through, keep the hand up-"

I threw it.

Straight into the net.

"Are you kidding me?!" Lenny shouted happily and hugh fived me. "Respect!" I chuckled lightly. "Thanks but uh i gotta go." I said and pointed at the tree house. They all nodded and i ran towards the three girls. "Hey." I greeted them. They all greeted me back and we started get back to work.

After the tree house was fixed, i made my way to the house. I was pretty hungry to be honest and with Robbie around I don't think i will eat.

I entered the house and went straight towards the kitchen. I open the fridge trying to find anything but to my disappointment i didn't find anything. I just grabbed a bottle of water and began talking small gulps. Then i heard the front door opening and i turned around and saw my dad entering the house. He immediately spotted me and came near me.

"Hey honey. Uh-uh i was just trying you know. Eh trying to like. No i was thinking how can i make you not to like tell your mom anything. Eh like not blackmail me. Uh i mean all of us? And uh-"

I started laughing. Very loudly. He just gave me a look and i just continued laughing. "Oh my- oh my god. I was joking around man. I can't believe you all fell for it. I was just messing around." I said through my laughs. I continued laughing. He just looked at me in disbelief. He then picked me up on his shoulder and began heading out. I let out a yell of surprise. "Hey hey! What are you doing put me down!" I yelled at him and began kicking my feet. We exited the house and he began walking near the lake. I widen my eyes and began yelling again. "Dad. Dad! No no! I'm sorry okay! It was just funny!"

"Hey man what are you doing?" Lenny shouted as the others around him looked at me and dad. Dad ignored them and when we were at the lake he dropped me in. The cold water hit me and shivers appeared in my body. I rose up from the water and glared at him. His laughter stop and he looked at me with widen eyes. I began chasing after him and he began running. And let's just be honest. Running? Running ain't one of his talents. I tackled him on the ground and he let out a yelp.