3.

Alex's pov

After the funeral we went to eat. There were a lot of tables filled with people talking to each other.

I was with Charlotte and Donna at a table eating and talking to each other.

After out conversation i went to sit with Kurt, my parents and Roxanne with her little one Becky.

"Mama, I want some milk!" Bean said and looked at her. I quickly scooped away because i knew what was going to happen. He started "drinking" milk from my mom's boob. Yeah. How disgusting is that?

"Your son is so cute. How old is he?" Roxanne said cringing at the scene before her. She quickly covered her daughter's eyes.

"He is 48 months." My dad replied looking down in embarrassment.

"That's four!" Kurt said.

"We wanted to quit last year, but he so keenly desire and we do not like to say no." Mom said.

"Honey, you can use a fork?" Mom said to Donna as she passed by us while eating a cake with her hands. "no no it's alright let's just go." I quickly got up and dragged Donna with me before anything worse happens.

After that we all got in our cars and headed for the lakehouse. I was so excited i always wanted to go there! My dad used to tell me everything he did at the lakehouse with his friends when he was my age!

"Hey I want that spot!" Dad shouted and speed up the car trying to park it before the others.

"Nice that you took your piggy bank." Lenny joked about Rob's car as he got out of the car along with his family.

"Rob's car is also an UMPA Lumpa." I joked again and my dad high fived me.

As we neared the entrance of the house Becky interrupted the silence.

"Daddy, what does that machine do?" She said referring to the machine in front of us.

"It takes away the moths." He explained to her.
"Where?" She asked wanting to know more.

"Hell." Higgins said. "Do not say that." Lenny whispered harshly. "Sorry, not hell, Mexico." He quickly said. I let out a snort at hid failed attempt to correct himself.

"It gives them power so they fall asleep. Electrically." Lenny continued explaining.

"They are electrocuted?" Becky said slightly afraid.

"Then they die." I said and my mom pinched me on my arm. I let out an ouch and rubbed the spot.

"It's killing them?" Donna and Charlotte cried.

"Daddy, no!" Becky said loudly.

"They are all okay, I promise!" Lenny said as he went and unplugged the machine. "Look at this." He said and grabbed the moth and flew it into the air but the moth went straight down on the floor.

"He still sleeps." Lenny excused trying to calm the children down.

"It's dead, Dad." A boy which name I don't know said.

"A porch swing! I know what I'm doing this weekend!" Mama said quickly pushing the other boy which name i don't know yet and stepped onto the moth.

"Now he is dead." I said.

"Welcome back to 1978.The summerhouse." Rob said and opened the door. My jaw dropped on the floor. The house was magnificent. Amazing.

Everyone started looking around and talking.

"Who gets which room?" I asked.

"I actually made a map of who get which room." Rob said as he showed a paper. "I took the liberty of reserving the room with the waterbed for Gloria and myself." He said and looked at Gloria.

"Ooh. You're going to do the backstroke tonight." She said. "I want to go swimming with you guys tonight!" Donna said excited. "Oh honey, we're not really going swimming. What I meant was-" Gloria went to explain.

"Oh no, that's okay. She doesn't need to know what you mean. I don't even know what you mean." Mom said and covered Donna's ears.

"Oh, I know what she meant alright." I said and started throwing up.

"Anyway, let's get back to the room picking Rob, would you like to take us on a tour perhaps?" Mom said trying to desperately change the subject.

"Yeah, I'd love to show you a tour Gloria was just trying to be clear-" Rob started saying as he made his way towards the rooms. Everybody followed.

We reached a bedroom and we all stopped there.
"Okay, here's the big daddy. The Master bedroom." Rob said and opened the door.

"You know what? Lenny should have that." Dad said. Roxanne started to make her way to enter the room but Lenny stopped her.

"Oh no, no, no. Honey, honey. Come on, let the kids have it. It's a fun time for the kids to be together and they can do kid's things." Lenny said and we all ran into the bedroom. I put my luggage on the bed along with Donna and Charlotte.

"Hey Dad." The anonymous boy said catching Lenny's attention. "What's the big box attached to the back of the TV?" He said and looked at the old tv. I wanted to start laughing because this is ridiculous. How spoilt are those children?

"Um... that's the rest of the TV." Lenny said.

"Wow! That is some stone-age shiznit!" The other boy said.

I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my basketball and went outside for a bit.