6.

Third person's pov

After the restaurant they all went home to get some sleep. The next day everyone was in the living room.

"Go ahead, birdie coming through everybody, birdie coming through." Lenny shouted as he had in front of him his younger daughter with a box in her hand.

"Good morning." Lenny greeted everyone. "How are we going? Something stinks in here." He said as he covered his nose. "Gloria and I are making breakfast for everybody!" Rob said. "Using a dehydrator. Which never cooks anything above 115 degrees." He informed Lenny. Lenny though looked rather disgusted but didn't say anything.

"Those are pancakes?" Lenny asked as he pointed to the dish of pancakes. "They're ocean pancakes." Rob corrected him. They're grey, they look like you cut them off an elephant's legs." Lenny said to Rob. "I'm not eating that."

"It's good for you!" Rob said. Lenny's attention was caught by something yellow? "What is this?" He asked rob. "What is this a scab?"

"It's dehydrated banana!" Rob explained. "What happened to a normal banana? You peel a banana and eat it!" Lenny said. "The kids will love it, it's fun man It doesn't go bad all day, you slice it up really thin-" Rob started explaining but Lenny grabbed the banana and smacked him with it.

"Oh, I see what you do with it." Rob said as Lenny smacked him again with the banana "you're right, this is good!" Lenny said with a smile. "Is that what they're meant for-" smack. "You could do that I guess you could-" smack. "I'd rather be hit by dehydrated fruit than a-" smack. "Processed-" smack. "Processed fruit." Rob finsihed. "I'm just kidding around." Lenny said.

"You think you're rich and you can just slap people with dehydrated-" and smack.

"I don't think that, don't say that." Lenny said and dropped the banana.

"Good morning." Was heard from the stairs where Alex and Roxanne stood. Alex walked towards the kitchen and sat down on a stool, hungrily wanting something to eat.

"Honey, how is the birdie?" Roxanne asked her daughter.

"Ooh La La." Deanne said as she saw Roxanne.

"Where did you get those shoes-" sally started.

"I know, I know, I'm over dressed. But sorry, I packed for Milan. not the lake." Roxanne said with a smile as she sat down next to Alex. Rob brought her a cup of coffee. "Made from acorns." He informed.

"So dude, I'm not eating any of this." Lenny said to Rob again. "You got any normal food like cereal...uh..."

"What do you mean there is no food?" Alex said upset. She picked up a pancake and looked at it disgusted. "what is this?" Alex asked as she help the pancake. "It's an ocean pancake." Lenny and Rob said at the same time. "yeah no thank you i rather starve." She said and put the pancake down. Rob gave her a look and Lenny laughed.

"Would you like to make your egg white frittata Mr Feder?" Rita asked as she stood up from her seat. "Oh, uh... is that what you're doing in science class now? Making frittata's?" Lenny asked her. Alex gave him a look. "No, you know what? We're okay. You can go practice that in your room though. I know you got the big test coming." Lenny said and Rita went upstairs to 'study'

"She's your Nanny isn't she." Alex whispered to Roxanne. Roxanne nodded and Alex sniffed a laugh.

"Yeah uh.. you know honey? I think you're overwhelming Lenny. Here, I've got a present for you-" Gloria said and opened the fridge and got a bag out.

"Bacon." She said and Alex stood up quickly.

"Knock yourself out." Gloria said with a smile.

"Bacon! hey-" Lenny said as Alex grabbed the back from him.

"She gets it." Alex said. "She gets it." Lenny said to Roxanne. "Thank god she gets it." Higgins said out of nowhere.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Rob asked Alex as she tried to make herself and everyone else breakfast. "Cooking the bacon." She stated the obvious. "Not in here. That's dead animal flesh and It's not going near the vegan food. Murderer!" Rob said and pointed at her. She gasped and began to walked towards him. Lenny quickly grabbed her arm.

Then out of nowhere a fart was heard. "Curly shame on you!" She blamed the dog. "That crazy dog. Must have got into some of my leftover pasta pazul."

"Yeah Momma I'm sure that's exactly what happened!" Deanne said sarcastically back to her mother. "It did!" Mamma defended herself. "We should get a dog!" Mamma suggested. "We should get a water buffalo!" Deanne joked making the kids laugh.

"Higgins! what are you doing?" Lenny asked as he watched his friend walking upstairs with no pants at all. Alex shouted and closed her eyes. "my eyes! My eyes! I'm traumatized for life!" She shouted.

"Look, I don't wear pants at my house. I'm not wearing them at your house...sorry." higgins said and walked upstairs.

"That was a man's ass?" Roxanne asked.

Alex and Lenny found themselves  outside cooking bacon at the machine for the moths. Then Lenny's attention was caught by his son Keithie who was standing outside holding a rock in his hand.

"That's it buddy. Okay, throw the rock. Skim it Throw it at tree. Throw it at the lake. Throw it at your brother. Throw it at Alex. Hit your head with it. Just do something. come on-" Keithie ended up leaving the rock on the ground. Alex turned and looked at him with a look. "Throw it Alex really?" She said and crossed her arms. He just shrugged and then his older son came outside looking a little ridiculous.

"Greggie what are you doing? dressed like that You hanging out with jiminy Crickey?" Lenny asked his son. Alex started laughing loudly. She didn't really want to but she couldn't keep herself.

"We were supposed to be going to Milan, remember? That's what I packed for. And why is she laughing?" He said and pointed at the girl who was a laughing mess.

"Come on, just cut those into shorts we'll play some hoop later. And did you look at yourself before coming out. Her reaction is normal." Lenny said to his son with a laugh. Alex calmed herself down and stopped laughing. Eric made his way towards them and stood behind his daughter with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Pass dude." Gregg said bored. "You don't want revenge for the last time I whooped you?" Lenny said. "That was four years ago homey." Greg said again. "All I want is to fly to Milan and have some fresh made gelato." And with that he left. "Who says gelato and homey?" Alex mumbled.

"Wow! what would your Father have done on that one?" Lenny said to Eric. "That one would have been a backhand to the side of the head and possible bleeding from the ear." He said with a chuckle. "My Father would have thrown me down the stairs just for using the word 'gelato'" Lenny mentioned.

"Ah, you got the new Foreman." Kurt said and pointed at the bacon on the machine. "This is awesome." He complimented. "Hilliard was trying to make me some tofu grape nuts in there." Eric said. "Try it out." She said to her dad and Kurt and handed them a slice of bacon.

"You cleaned this thing right?" Eric asked them as he ate the bacon. "Yeah I cleaned this thing." Lenny said and looked at Alex.

"Thanks a lot." Kurt said as she handed him the bacon. "By the way, Mcintyre Island ain't close. Eat as much as you can. We've got a big row ahead of us." Lenny said to Kurt and Eric.

"These are kind of- are you sured you cleaned this thing?" Eric asked as he pulled a moth from his mouth. "Come on man. What are you doing to me?Seriously?" Eric complained. "You don't want your breath to smell like grandma's closet?"Alex joked and made everyone laugh.