5.

Third person's pov

"Hey Lenny, remember we used to come in here in high school late night after we got wasted." Higgins said as everyone sat down at the restaurant.

"What's wasted?" Donna asked curiously. The adults looked at each other waiting for someone to explain.

"Nice one higgy." Lenny whispered. "Wasted, kids is something...that's happens when you have a hankering for ice cream." Lenny said a lame excuse which made Alex laugh. Eric slapped his daughter's arm in order to make her stop laughing.

"Ooh! I want to get wasted!" Andre said loudly.

"I want to get totally wasted!" Charlotte continued.

"I want to get wasted every single day of my life!" Donna joined.

"I want to get chocolate wasted!" Becky said too. "No you don't need to get wasted, it's okay." Roxanne said to her daughter trying to calm her down. The waitress that had seen the scene before her finally made her presence clear and Eric started to order their food.

"All right everybody, you know what? Let me make this easy. 18 burgers and 18 fries, okay And uh, that will be just for me. What are you guys having?" Eric said laughing causing the others around him to join as well.

"Do me a favor, that's for everybody and just put it on there." He said and gave his credit card to the waitress. "Oh you don't have to do that" Lenny said.

"I am not going to have any hamburgers I'll take some meatloaf, some calzones, put the marinara sauce on the side with corn. Either on the cob or whatever you got." Mamma interrupted and started ordering. "What are you going to the electric chair?" Alex mumbled but it seems everyone heard it and started laughing.

"What?" Mamma asked as she looked at the young girl who was trying to hide her smile. "No she was just kidding Henry VIII." Lenny joked again.

"She's eating for two. Her and "Toebo" cop." Kurt joined in. "But Mamma, they do have bunion rings if you want some." Lenny laughed.

"That was good Lenny." Deanne said. "How about some drinks." Eric interrupted. "Hey, I said I'm paying so take it easy with that okay?" He joked around. "I'm kidding everybody. We can drink all we want. I'll start it off. I'm going to have a coke and I know Donna, she's going to want a Sprite and Alex as well. And uh...Bean's good with milk obviously." He mumbled as he looked at his son.

"I want cookies!" Bean said. "Ooh, cookies and MILF" Higgins said with a chuckle. "MILF, oh Higgins thank you so much." Sally said back.

"Take it easy all right. Tuck it away Higgins." Eric warned his friend.

"And I'll take a flat water...Voss." Greg turned around and looked at the waitress. "What?" She asked not knowing what he just said. "You know?...Voss. Well Fiji if you don't have Voss."

"You know, anything you got is good." Lenny said trying to stop his son from saying anything else.

"Yeah, we have out of the faucet." The waitress reply back. "Like from the hose?" Greg said disgusted. Alex couldn't believe what was happening. So she turned her head towards Greg who was sitting next to him and said. "Tap water. She's talking about tap water." She rolled her eyes. "What country is that from?" Keithie butted in.

"Oh my god." Alex whispered covered her eyes with her hands.

"Just get the water. We're done talking about water. Tap water." Lenny said. "I will get the Voss from the ba-" Rita said as she began to stood up.

"Just sit down Rita, study the menu the big test is coming." Lenny said to her and she sat down. Then out of nowhere Kurt said something in chinese to Rita. Deanne couldn't believe her ears so she asked ber husband. "I'm sorry? What now?"

"He says they have the best burger in town here." Rita said with a smile. "Really? So since when did you learn to speak Chinese?" Deanne asked her husband curiously. "Just a little something I picked up watching a Chinese cooking show." Kurt said with a proud smile. "That's great. Maybe you should focus a little less on the talking and a little more on the cooking." Deanne said and made everyone laugh loudly.

"You got told!" Mamma said while laughing her butt off. "You got toe!" Kurt said sassily back at her which made everyone laugh again.

"Mommy, can I have some of her milk?" Bean said and pointed at Roxanne.

After a little while everyone was eating and chatting when all of a sudden a yell through the speakers was heard.

"Rematch! I dare you!"

As Lenny sat on his seat a new topic was brought on the topic.

"It's going to be an emotional day tomorrow boys. Spreading the Buzzer's ashes." Robbie said. "Well, the coach requested that we scatter his remains on Mcintyre Island. I've got a beautiful ceremony planned." Robbie finsihed as he looked at his friends. Then Sally said something that sent everyone in shock.

"Lenny are you still going to be able to do that tomorrow? What time do you leave?" All heads turned towards Lenny wanting an explanation and the truth.

"What are you talking about?"

"What do you mean leave?"

Was heard by his friends who couldn't believe what was going on.

"I forgot to tell you fellahs, we've got to to take off in the morning." Lenny informed everyone and looked down at his hands on the table.

"You're leaving the lake house?" Higgins asked.

"What are you talking about? You can't leave!"

"We got the ceremony tomorrow!"

"Oh, Lenny's just playing everybody. Are you joking?"

"I want to be there. I mean-we all want to be there. It's just, we've got to go to Milan." Lenny explained.

"Milan what? Italy. What's in Milan?" Higgins asked his best friend again.

"It's pretty cool. Roxanne's got her fall line coming out." Lenny continued. "Fashion week." Roxanne said. Then Greg decided to butt in. "Three nights at the Four Season's baby. Eggs benedict by the pool. Playstation 3 in every room
and they show bobbs on italian TV." He said with a smile. "Wow you're living the life." Alex said sarcastically and crossed her arms.

"I'm going to italy." Eric whispered and earned a glare both from his daughter and wife. His eyes widen and started to think of an excuse. "I meant no, no. I didn't tell you guys we're probably going to go to italy, thanks for ruining the surprise." He stutter. Alex rolled her eyes again.

"Lenny, it's not going to be the same without you.'

"Yeah, come on!"

His friends started again trying to convince him to stay.

"Roxanne was cool enough to let us come for tonight because this is a big deal for her." Lenny said and looked at his wife who was sitting across from his.

"I mean, can't Roxanne go without you
and you could meet her-"

"We are seating me and my lady we do everything together. Last year we had to skipped Becky's school play from Milan-" with that leaving Lenny's mouth Roxanne got up from her seat and stormed off to the bathroom. Lenny followed quick after her.

"I thought we were going to get wasted?" Bean butted out of nowhere.