Chapter 1: What is this place?

*text* means she's talking in her brain.
-

----------
So cold.... I still have no idea why I even decided to bike out here. It's winter and it's freezing!

Oh wait- that's right. I have to go to my friend's house. They still haven't done their project. It's literally midnight! Couldn't she have done this earlier in the day? Oh well, that's just how my friend is.

I start to get close to her house but then.. It felt like I was pushed by the wind. I heard someone whisper as I fall.

"Fall. Fall. FALL!"

I'm now in the water. I don't even know how! There's ice above me and I swim up to it. I try to break it and break it. I'm starting to lose my breath...

I see... Light? Did I break it? I swim towards it. So beautiful... So magnificent!

I wake up gasping for air. I stand up and I don't know where I am. I look everywhere.

This place is... So calming. So colorful inside this place. It's so interesting so I decide to explore this beautiful place.

Suddenly, I find a headless nurse!

I know I should be afraid to see a headless nurse but, I feel... Safe?

"Good morning new patient!"

*Patient?*

"Please sit, breakfast is almost over." She says while pointing to the cafeteria

I went to get food but it was all so...

Weird

There were kids who were in hospital gowns. I finally look at myself and see that I'm also wearing one! Some had purple and some had pink. Only a few of them had blue and I have blue.

The food had eyes and teeth. The one with eyes had black goo while the other one looked like meat.

I go to the same headless nurse that talked to me.

"Can I change what I'm wearing?"

"NO." She says aggressively

I start to get this weird energy from her. I apologize and back away. I look at her and I don't stop looking at her. It feels like if I look away, she'll attack me.

Once I feel that me and her have a pretty good distance, I turn my back and eat.

The food tasted like heaven! Even if it's looked weird and is very uncomfortable to eat, it was so tasty!

I finish eating and then I hear a voice through the speakers.

"It's play time! Go to the playground outside."

I go outside and I find a gate. I run towards it and I try to open it but it was useless.

"Excuse me."

I jump and look behind me.

When I turn, it's another headless nurse.

"Um... Yes?"

"What do you think you're doing? You're NOT supposed to do that. Are you trying to 3$c4p3?"

The last thing she said was all distorted.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't know that. What was the last thing you said?"