Chapter 6: The Start of Mayhem

BL00D! MENTIONS OF D3@TH,K!LL1NG!

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Senakon grabs my arm and shouts:

"RUN!"

We start running as fast as we could and Merkan was right beside me running. Her arm was still bleeding and she was crying. She was trying to hold it in. I feel bad. To stop thinking about it, I look behind me. The girl was just there. Staring at me with her face of pain.

 Staring at me with her face of pain

I blink and then she's gone. I just keep on looking at where we're heading.

"Do we even know where we're going?" Konsan asks

"No!"

We keep on running and running. I blink and then she's there again. Suddenly, vines start coming out from the trees and then the vines catches up to us. The vines starts to crawl over our arms and legs. The vines has so many thorns and it hurts. I scream in pain while the vines dig into my skin even harder.

I look at Konsan and Senakon to see if they're okay.

Konsan has tears running and she grits her teeth like she doesn't want to show that she's in pain. 

Senakon also has tears and he makes his hands into a fist as if he wants to smack the girl.

The girl just floats, just there with her pitch black eyes.

"Poor little kids. Y'know what? We're willing to give you a second chance to come back to the hospital. Forget everything that happened! Forget the pain. Forget all of the bad things. Forever forget it when you escaped death."

I'm sick of this. I'M SICK OF THIS!

"Being in this place feels like dying! THIS PLACE IS PAIN! PEOPLE DIE HERE AND BETRAY EACH OTHER! THIS PLACE IS NO DIFFERENT FROM PAIN AND DEATH."

"Are you stupid? The people are the ones that chose to kill each other and betray each other! Don't blame us. And they were manipulators, liars, and such horrid beings. They got what they deserved."

"YOU GUYS GAVE THE POWER FOR THEM TO KILL EACH OTHER! NO ONE DESERVES SUCH EXTREME PAIN OF DEATH!"

The girl leans her head to the side and makes the vines crawl and makes the grip tighter.

"We only gave them the power to kill. But they had free will. They could've chosen to kill us instead. But, they're overpowered by anger, jealousy, and evil desires. They still chose to kill those they loved. Those they also hate. Driven to insanity."

I stand there in silence.

"Am I right? They could've stopped themselves. Her sister could've controlled her jealousy. So stupid!"

Tears start falling from my eyes. I don't know why I'm crying. I guess it's because of how horrible humans can be.

She then starts walking to us.

"Before I do this, I'll introduce myself. I'm Instanity. Do you all want another chance? Start again?"

The three of us shouts no.

"So you chose chaos. And chaos it shall be."

She then screams so loud and when she stops, my ear starts ringing and blood is coming out if it. My eyes start bleeding and Konsan's and Senakon's  eyes does too. My view becomes blurry and I can still feel the vines. But now, the vines are releasing us. Making us fall and my head hits the ground.

All I can hear as of now, are footsteps.

"So they chose no?"

"Yes."

Someone laughs

"Finally! Another fight after 2 years."

Sounds like there are three people talking. No, not people. Monsters.

"We'll win. Like we always do. Don't worry."

૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr! ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!  ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!  ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!  ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!  ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!  ૮ ˙Ⱉ˙ ა rawr!  

To be continued....