Chapter 1

"Wooyoung! Wooyoung!" I heard someone calling while I was in a deep sleep. In a second, he was beside me, shaking me like tomorrow won't come.

"What now, Yunho? Can't you see that I'm still sleeping?" I asked, irritated.

"You won't believe me, Woo. We'll come back to our province."

I immediately got up and look at him with disbelief. I smiled briefly and shake him.

"To Sangie? Are you for real? Or are you just playing with me?" I crossed my arms and sat on the edge of my bed. "I'm telling you, Yunho. It's not a good joke."

"Hey, don't you trust me? I'm telling you the truth. We'll spend our vacation there."

"You mean, that's just good for two months? But I want to come back for good" I pouted.

"But you know, we can convince our parents to let us study there, Woo. We're twenty and we have a house there with lots of maids that can look for us." He wiggled his brows.

"Okay, I'm in," I said excitedly.

"Good! But for now, get your ass up and start packing your things. We'll be traveling after you're done."

"Hey! Why won't you tell me earlier? I need to look good." I reached for my pillow and throw it at him, but he dodged it. He laughed and started running towards my door and shouted "Good luck."

I, on the other hand, started running towards my closet and started packing things, not minding if I would leave something. I can just buy things there, but to make Sangie wait, I can't do that.